PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding ADR's

Chairman Mallard
06-29-2008, 09:05 PM
Do all reservations need to be made exactly 180 days prior to attending, or do you still stand a decent shot of getting the reservations you want if you called a few weeks later?

I guess to make it shorter, do all the reservations for most restaurants fill up exactly 180 days prior to attending?

Seasonscraps
06-29-2008, 09:13 PM
Most places do not book up at the 180 mark. A few do like Le Cellier but for the most part you can get something up to a few weeks/days prior to arrival. In general though, the sooner you make ADRs the better.

Tinkerbellfan
06-29-2008, 09:16 PM
Hello,

I just booked my reservations for our mid-November trip and I was able to get every single ADRs except one. I was even able to get a reservation for Victoria & Alberts.

Good luck!

Chairman Mallard
06-29-2008, 09:27 PM
Thanks for the quick replies:thumbsup:

We do have an interest in going to Le Cellier for dinner one night, so I guess we will have to make sure we call that one 180 days ahead of time.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-29-2008, 10:05 PM
It really depends on the restaurant and the time of year.

In general, the sooner you make your ADR's the better, as the more popular places do tend to fill up sooner, and some (like Le Cellier and Cinderella's) will fill up at 180-days.

Aggie97
06-30-2008, 12:58 AM
I just made our ADRs for the last week of October and was able to get everything I wanted... except Chef Mickey's for breakfast. I think that one might be rising in popularity as well. :mickey: