PDA

View Full Version : What speils to you have downloaded from the parks?

LiloLovesTheKing26
06-29-2008, 12:23 PM
I know I can't be the only one!!

I currently on my mp3 player I have to the Jeremy Irons full version of spaceship earth, soarin, 7 min of monorail speils, fantasmic, the holding area speil in haunted mansion and dead men tell no tales.

I can go for a walk and listen to those and just tune everything out and i'm right there in the world!

What are your must have's???

Figment52
06-29-2008, 12:31 PM
I only have a few things downloaded. Mostly, though, I just listen to Disney stations on Live365. In fact, I'm listening right now!:cloud9:

LiloLovesTheKing26
06-29-2008, 12:35 PM
I have not lisened to live365 in ages!!! I'm going to tune in right now!!!

Bringonthemouse!
06-29-2008, 01:10 PM
I have the welcome announcements from the Magic Kingdom.... gives me goose bumps every time I listen!
:mickey:

teamblackwell
06-29-2008, 01:27 PM
I like to listen to:
-- the 'Lion King spectacular" show from Animal Kingdom.
-- The illumination pre-show songs
-- Horizons
-- Dancin'...A catchy rhythm. Disney parade
-- The Haunted Mansion (the full ride)
-- The Tiki room song

barnaby
06-29-2008, 01:28 PM
-- The Haunted Mansion (the full ride)

Where can you downloads this from?
I'd like to get this and some others. :D

slegrant
06-29-2008, 01:52 PM
I love live 365, I am listening now. My two favorite stations are Mouse World Radio and Mouse House Radio. As far as downloads, I have tons. I have the whole Wilderness lodge loop, monorail speils for the express, resort and epcot lines, Country Bear's whole show and tons more. One of my all time favorite's Main Strret Electrical parade. One last the electrical water pagent that plays for the Magic Kingdom Resorts.

Great Post:mickey2:

dolphinmickey9170
06-29-2008, 01:55 PM
Park hopper radio and Sorcerer Radio are two other great stations as well.

I got my downloads from limewire.

I have way too many to list, but my faves are ToT preshow and the ride, Haunted Mansion, American Adventure and the Monorail speil.:mickey:

cfoshe
06-29-2008, 02:14 PM
I have downloaded over 7 hrs of different disney stuff. I have rides like time keeper, 60min of the opening music of mk and songs from disney movies.:blush:

BelleLovesTheBeast
06-29-2008, 07:01 PM
I currently on my mp3 player I have to the Jeremy Irons full version of spaceship earth, soarin, 7 min of monorail speils, fantasmic, the holding area speil in haunted mansion and dead men tell no tales.

I haven't been able to find anything but the monorail. Where did you find those? I'd love to have the one for HM and BTMRR.

Park hopper radio and Sorcerer Radio are two other great stations as well.

Sorcerer Radio is my favorite station on live365. :number1:I have it on every time I'm on the computer.

Tigerinvestigator
06-29-2008, 07:22 PM
I have (in this order):

1)Full version of Spaceship Earth (Jeremy Irons)
2)Full Horizons Ride
3)Full version The American Adventure
4)All Monorail Spiels
5)"Cross the Sea" DisneyCruiseLIne
6)"Tommorrow's Child"
7) "Horizons" song
8)Frontierland Loop music
9)The Great Movie Ride

and I am listening to Live 365 Park Hopper Radio right now!

LauraleeH
06-29-2008, 07:41 PM
Where do you get all of these? Please send a message if you can't post it here...thanks!

DizneyRox
06-29-2008, 07:47 PM
I have them all... Last I checked, about 60 gigs worth of park audio. Most of the Epcot tracks are my favorite. Pick one? Innoventions Plaza BGM Loop

barnaby
06-29-2008, 08:33 PM
Where do you get all of these? Please send a message if you can't post it here...thanks!

Ditto for me.
Send me a message if you can't post.

JPelle76
06-29-2008, 08:49 PM
I haven't been able to find anything but the monorail. Where did you find those? I'd love to have the one for HM and BTMRR.

Sorcerer Radio is my favorite station on live365. :number1:I have it on every time I'm on the computer.

OMG!!! Where are these stations? Are they on the internet or satilite radio! I must know!!!! :music:

I'm so addicted to the theme park music. A few years ago when i discovered limewire I downloaded everything i could get my hands on that said disney world!!!! Of course there is always room for more!

I've been going insane trying to find the waterpagent music! If anyone has a likn to it i will be forever gratful!!!! :D

LiloLovesTheKing26
06-29-2008, 09:03 PM
as far as the stations go it's live365 I don't think we can post the link here but of you google live365 it will pop up then just type in the search word disney and it will bring up all the disney stations. They are free but not commercial free. You can pay if you want commercial free! It's an awesome site!!

As far as downloading stuff the only place i've ever gone is limewire although i'm sure people have some other place they that hopefully they will willing to share.

Gottaluvgoof
06-29-2008, 09:36 PM
I have the entire album, Where Magic Lives, downloaded on my Ipod. That is a CD I purchases at the MK. It is pretty much every ride in every park. I also have Wishes, which I also puchased at MK. On top of all that, I have the entire Lion King, and just about every song I can find on Itunes, such as those from all the Disney movies.

I daycare and the kids LOVE going for field trips. They always beg for "Disney World" while we are in the van! We also listen while we play in the yard or while we are doing our art projects. It's amazing how many songs these kids know. I think I might have brainwashed them???? :D

SurferStitch
06-29-2008, 10:24 PM
I think DH downloaded just about every one possible, but my very favorite is the Stitch monorail spiel. :cloud9:

LiloLovesTheKing26
06-29-2008, 10:40 PM
ohhhhh where did you get the monorail speil with stitch????????????

I forgot I also have the disneyworld cd that I got in 1991 with these awesome songs

1. Main Street Electrical Parade
2. Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life For Me)
3. Droid Rooms, The
4. Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room, The
5. Minnie's Yoo Hoo
6. Maple Leaf Rag
7. Great Outdoors, The
8. Mickey Mouse Club March, The
9. It's A Small World
10. Grim Grinning Ghosts
11. Swanee River
12. Ev'rybody Has A Laughin' Place
13. Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
14. Magic Journeys
15. British Grenadiers
16. When You Wish Upon A Star
17. Tomorrow's Child
18. Energy (You Make The World Go 'Round)
19. Canada (You're A Lifetime Journey)
20. Universe Of Energy
21. Listen To The Land
22. One Little Spark
23. It's Fun To Be Free
24. New Horizons
25. Space
26. Makin' Memories
27. Kitchen Kabaret Medley
28. Golden Dream

awwee the memories of old epcot!!!!!!

teamblackwell
06-30-2008, 01:46 AM
If anybody else uses LimeWire, PM me with your direct connect number and I'll send you mine and we can swap park songs. If we get a few people to do it, maybe we can make Friday or Saturday nights "Intercot swap night".

p.s. you can find your direct connect number by clicking the tab on the lower left of your main screen.

Gator
06-30-2008, 08:42 PM
I've got all of the Epcot Fountain of Nations music on mine. Other like Star Tours, Tea Cups, entrance music of Muppets3D and Honey I Shrunk the Audience, and a few Main Street songs.

threeh
07-01-2008, 03:44 PM
I have a bunch as well.
My top plays are:
Innoventions
Polynesian loop
Interior Land loop
Tomorrowland
Monorail to EPCOT

Can't get enough of that disney music!!!

Septbride2002
07-01-2008, 04:43 PM
Very cool! I have been trying to figure out how to get some of the park sounds onto my Ipod.

~Amanda

DISFREAKS
07-01-2008, 07:26 PM
another vote for live365. its great to tune it in while checking out the boards.
I have the monorail spiel as my ringtone
" PLEASE STAND CLEAR OF THE DOORS
POR FAVOR MANTENGASE ALJADO DE LAS PUERTAS"
Its hillarious when Im working in someones home and my phone goes off. They either look at you with puzzlement or they say " Hey thats from the monorail":thumbsup:

arielshouse
07-01-2008, 08:26 PM
We use ARES for our music download service!! it was $20 for a year or $40 for a lifetime subscription!! man all the stuff i didn't know i didn't have and i see what i'm missing!! does anyone have the MNSSHP music? i've tried and tried to get that!! it just won't download and i can't find it anywhere else!! i also would luv to have Cosmic Rays show but i can't get it download and the other times i cancel and retry it can't find it again:mad: so this is off topic but i thought limewire wasn't peer 2 peer file transfer therefore it wasn't "legal" i dunno someone told me that!! we also get alot of viruses and stuff from there so i guess we're not doing it right!! on topic again!! my fav on my MP3 player is .... hmm every disney song on there!! but lilo and stitch songs are my mom's fav!! i'm going to try and find some of the stuff you guys got!! i'm so excited over this post!! great one :thumbsup:

DizneyRox
07-01-2008, 09:01 PM
To clarify, the P2P (peer to peer) services themselves ARE NOT illegal, it's the sharing of copyrighted music that's considered illegal.

BitTorrent, Limewire, etc are by themselves NOT illegal.

Yes, MNSSHP music is available. It's on the Magic Kingdom Event Party Music CD that's available through mail order. Well worth the $25 if you ask me. Some of the older music is also availble on some of the p2p services. Using google, I'm sure you'll find all sorts of things you never knew you never knew.

magicofdisney
07-01-2008, 09:14 PM
I've downloads many Gigs of music, spiels, and ride throughs. My personal favorite is Mousebits. That's where I've gotten a lot of what I have. On my iPod I have...

Horizons
SSE (Jeremy Irons version)
Spectromagic
Wishes
Main Street USA-MK entrance music (about 60 mins)
2006 Epcot entrance music (about 60 mins)
Sonny Eclipse
TTA
Carousel of Progress

iDisney
07-02-2008, 12:17 AM
I'm looking at that MouseBits site now and I am confused as to how it works. Also, do you not worry about "getting caught?" This thought absoluteley petrifies me.

As for searching Google, I have been unable to come up with anything. Do you all look for specific songs, or just general terms?

magicofdisney
07-02-2008, 01:17 AM
I'm looking at that MouseBits site now and I am confused as to how it works. Also, do you not worry about "getting caught?" This thought absoluteley petrifies me.

As for searching Google, I have been unable to come up with anything. Do you all look for specific songs, or just general terms?
I'm not positive about this, but if the material is not commercially available, they're allowed to offer it through P2P. I'm sure someone can correct any errors in that theory, but that's how I understand it.

You'll need to download a torrent program that allows you to transfer the files to your computer. I use ABC, but there are several out there. ABC is free.

BTW, my copy of Spectromagic and Wishes come from CDs I bought at the parks.

DizneyRox
07-02-2008, 07:24 AM
Commercially available and copyright violations are mutually exclusive. Just because something isn't available to purchase doesn't exclude it from being protected under copyright law.

Depends on your comfort level. Sounds like you may want to pass.

I search for what I'm looking for. Sometimes songs, sometimes subjects. Google doesn't usually steer you in the wrong direction.

johnO
07-02-2008, 11:55 AM
I'm sure everyone has their own computer 'routine' when they log on. if I'm surfing intercot or other Disney related site usually I'll tune into Live365...:mickey:

amd780
07-02-2008, 12:26 PM
I have several monorail spiels downloaded (including "Please stand clear of the doors" of course!), and the descent music from SSE before the refurb :mickey:

Red Randal
07-02-2008, 02:03 PM
The idea of getting some kind of Intercot P2P system sounds awesome.

Would anybody be interested in starting a take a song/leave a song thread? The idea being someone posts a file on a free file sharing site and posts the link here. You download it, you do the same for someone else.

Obviously, officially released stuff would be strictly off limits. If it's doable, let me know.

Imagineer1981
07-02-2008, 03:42 PM
thanks everyone for the info...i have been listening to live365 non stop !!!:number1:

magicofdisney
07-02-2008, 03:46 PM

Would anybody be interested in starting a take a song/leave a song thread? The idea being someone posts a file on a free file sharing site and posts the link here. You download it, you do the same for someone else.

Obviously, officially released stuff would be strictly off limits. If it's doable, let me know.
I think this is where my misunderstanding is; how do you know if something has been officially released (as opposed to commercially available)?

magicofdisney
07-02-2008, 03:50 PM
thanks everyone for the info...i have been listening to live365 non stop !!!:number1:live365 is fabulous. I love it so much I got a VIP membership. My absolute favorite station, hands down, is MouseWorld Radio. I also have Intercot Radio on my favorites list along with a few other Disney channels.

iDisney
07-02-2008, 04:07 PM

I was thinking that I would just send DizneyRox an empty hard drive and they could fill it up! ;) Seriously, 60 gigs?! Is there any music you don't have?

DizneyRox
07-02-2008, 08:06 PM
I was thinking that I would just send DizneyRox an empty hard drive and they could fill it up! ;) Seriously, 60 gigs?! Is there any music you don't have?
Lots...

Camping Mom
07-02-2008, 08:34 PM
My son got me hooked on 365 live! I am listening now. I like to listen to the nighttime songs...Fantasia (listening to now), Wishes, etc...My son so loves Disney he is now a CM with them. He has been there for almost 3 weeks now.

AmBo
07-03-2008, 10:45 AM
I liked live365 but was always a dedicated subsonic listener. Lately though I've been listening to an exclusive site that actually allows you to select music YOU wan't to stream (i.e. a certain park, a certain ride, certain area, etc) and you can even skip songs you don't want to listen to! So far it's my favorite internet disney radio station :number1::mickey:

wdwgrl377
07-03-2008, 11:30 AM
I've downloaded the Monorail spiel to Epcot too! I also love to listen to live365!! :D

Red Randal
07-03-2008, 04:41 PM
I liked live365 but was always a dedicated subsonic listener. Lately though I've been listening to an exclusive site that actually allows you to select music YOU wan't to stream (i.e. a certain park, a certain ride, certain area, etc) and you can even skip songs you don't want to listen to! So far it's my favorite internet disney radio station :number1::mickey:

PM me the address! PM me the address! PM me the address!!! Please!!! :yay:

AmBo
07-04-2008, 02:05 AM

ok, ok! :secret::mickey:

barnaby
07-04-2008, 11:43 AM
ok, ok! :secret::mickey:

Me too. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Camping Mom
07-05-2008, 01:00 AM
Count me in for the address, too....I want to download as much as I can.....

SubNET3
07-06-2008, 01:40 AM
me tooo plzzzzz :secret::mickey:

Figment52
07-06-2008, 10:25 AM

Me too, please:mickey:

Georgesgirl1
07-06-2008, 10:28 AM
pm me the address too please!

If I download these spiels can I get them configured to go on my ipod? I am so helpless when it comes to technology?!

Minnie Imagineer
07-06-2008, 11:16 AM
I have the full Haunted Masion song, bug thunder mt, space mt, splash mt, tiki room, small world, monorail (wdw & DL)
I also have a 'techno mix' of a lot oof disney attractions put together..I downloaded from limewire!

AmBo
07-06-2008, 11:17 AM
pretty sure i sent it to all you guys. Hope you guys love it!

Minnie Imagineer
07-06-2008, 11:17 AM
ps- could you PM me the address too? THANK YOU!!! :mickey:

Figment52
07-06-2008, 11:20 AM
If I download these spiels can I get them configured to go on my ipod? I am so helpless when it comes to technology?!

Yep. Any audio files you download can be uploaded to an ipod or any mp3 player. You should have a small cable that came with your ipod, which you connect to the USB port of your computer.

magicofdisney
07-06-2008, 11:32 AM
Actually, it depends on what format the files are in when you download them. Some files have to be converted. When you download the file, double click on it. If it opens up in iTunes, it will download to your iPod (but not necessarily all mp3 players).

LoriMistress
07-06-2008, 10:10 PM
I have too many to list. Though, HM is one of my favorite spiels.

AmBo
07-07-2008, 09:32 AM
I have too many to list. Though, HM is one of my favorite spiels.

I agree! PoTC is another favorite I can listen to repeatedly.

I think one song I constantly scan the radio station I listen to for is either Illuminations or any EPCOT area loop. :cloud9:

Imagineer1981
07-10-2008, 04:31 PM
oh man, i am addicted now

Arnold Simba
07-14-2008, 04:40 PM
I wouldn't necessarily call it a "spiel", but my favorite audio is "AWOL Airwaves on the DBC." Funny jokes, kinda cool 1930's songs, strange announcements. Never get tired of it. :cool:

LauraleeH
07-14-2008, 04:47 PM
Can you please PM me the link?