PDA

View Full Version : Changing an ADR.. need your help

RockinRollerMom
06-29-2008, 11:15 AM
I just read on another post that the Garden Grill will no longer have characters at lunch. What a bummer!! I have booked an ADR there for lunch in early December and now we are thinking of changing it. Here are some of the places we are thinking of. Let me know what you think.

The Crystal Palace... We have never eaten here before but they do have a character lunch. I am worried that we will have a hard time getting to the Crystal Palace if we choose it because this ADR is for the first Saturday in December when they normally tape the christmas parade and shows.

Kona.. ate here before for dinner and loved it. Thinking about lunch if we pick this one. Any good expierences with Kona's lunch menu?

Maya Grill... Never eaten there but we are staying at CSR and it would be nice to spend an evening at the resort.

Whispering Canyon... Never eaten here before. Was thinking of this one to check out the christmas decorations at the WL. But we are eating at other resorts and was hoping for an ADR either in a park or at a resort on the monorail to make travel to this meal a little easier.

Coral Reef... ate there for dinner and really liked it. Thinking about lunch if we choose this one.

Thanks in advance for your input. Who knows what is still available for ADR's. Hopefully if I call with a couple of options I'll be able to get one.

Kairi_7378
06-29-2008, 12:23 PM
Wow, I don't think you can go wrong with most of these!

If you're looking for a new experience, I think that WCC is a good bet. You can get to and from the MK on a boat, which is a fun aspect of eating here.

Coral Reef would be fun (haven't done lunch here) and you wouldn't have to change whatever plans you have to be in Epcot that day since you were going to be there for Garden Grill.

If you have Pooh fans in your party I'd consider Crystal Palace but I think some of the other options on your list would be more fun, IMO.

bkfree
06-29-2008, 03:34 PM
I say try for Crystal Palace if you have never been there.
We have done breakfast , lunch and dinner and it is always fun and great food.
Our favorite times are either
8 or 8:30 am breakfast before the park opens. It is truly magic to be on a deserted Main Street.
We also love a late dinner here on at Late EHM night.
It is one of the places that my family insist we visit every trip.

Another favorite is DInner at 1900 Park Fare at the GF with Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother and Pearla and Gus. The GF is spectacular at Christmas and the food is wonderful as is the character interaction.This is also a place we visit each trip.

Also try the Princess Lunch at Askerhaus in Norway at World Showcase.