PDA

View Full Version : WL Villas vs Club Room-Right Decision?

pokeyw
06-28-2008, 09:14 PM
Okay, I changed my ressies yet again... I had originally booked 2 concierge rooms at WL to house Mom, Gma, and 6 yo girl in one and Daddy, Gpa, and 3 yo boy in the other. We have never stayed at WL and I just changed over to a 1 BR villa for the girls and a studio for the boys. Did I make the right decision? HELP! I am second guessing myself! :confused:

Tinkerbellfan
06-28-2008, 10:32 PM
Hello,

We stayed at the club level at the WL and completely enjoyed it. It think it depends on how much you will be at the resort and how often you will take advantage of the lounge offerings. If you will be back at the resort by early evening, the club level may be better.

Then again, how much of a price difference is there?

TammiMcMan
06-28-2008, 11:28 PM
It really depends on your family. There's definitely positives to both styles of rooms and it's just what will make your group feel more comfortable. Some people don't want anything that reminds them of being home when they're on vacation, while others really find a convenience with having a full kitchen, washer and dryer, plus separate room for sleeping.

Put it this way, I don't think you'll be disappointed with either choice. If you're second guessing yourself though, that may be an indication of what you truly do want.

Tigger&Stitch
06-29-2008, 01:44 AM
I agree - I think you won't be disappointed with either choice. The benefit of a washer/dryer and a kitchen, though, will give you more flexibility (and perhaps save a bit of money!)

ElenitaB
06-29-2008, 11:24 PM
Keep in mind that the studio at VWL does not have two beds; it has a queen bed and a sofabed. A better choice for the villas, if available, would be a dedicated two bedroom unit, as the second room would have two queen beds.

However, as Tammi says, you won't be disappointed with either choice.

mouseketeer mom
06-30-2008, 08:49 AM
Another option for you is a deluxe room at the WL. It sleeps 6. We have had it for our family of 5, and will have it again in November. Its a larger room, 2 queens in a large bedroom and then the living area is seperated by french doors and there is a queen pullout sleeper sofa. These rooms are considered concierge rooms with access to the lounge, however, they are not on the same floor as the lounge. We thought this was a great option for our family of 5.
We've also had a 2 BR villa at the WL in the past. It was large and spacious, but I never used the kitchen, and never used half the room that was there. We were way to busy to hang out in our room!!

Simbajr4ever
06-30-2008, 10:53 AM
I would agree with getting the 2br villa, I would think that would be the better deal, and definately the better option.