PDA

View Full Version : luck in december?

lockedoutlogic
06-28-2008, 09:01 PM
alright....since i had good feedback on my october post....i'd thought i'd give it another try....

has anyone made a reservation for any WDW DVC resort (studio) for a 4 nighter or so in December....in the last month or so?

we were thinking of adding a little sidetrip sometime early in the month....as we usually go november and january and just barely bookend the christmas season.....

any insights would be appreciated....

Jen C.
06-28-2008, 10:35 PM
:mickey::secret:

Thumper03
06-29-2008, 10:11 AM
I don't know about early December, but we just tried to get in for the week of the 28th. ALL booked!:jaw: Which leaves me trying to wrap my mind around the crowds that will be there during that week. :crowd: We've never gone during a Holiday week before. Vero Beach was able to accommodate us, but we could only get a studio and we have to move from one room to another midway through our stay.

We did manage to snag the 27th and 28th ONLY at OKW. We are going to start there and then go down to Vero.

So, GOOD LUCK! We have been to WDW during the first week of December (though not DVC) and it was a nice quiet week.

thumperbug
07-02-2008, 03:29 PM
WDW is most crowded Christmas thru New Years so if you are able to get any kind of accomodation...good luck and be prepared for very crowded parks.

lockedoutlogic
07-02-2008, 03:39 PM
WDW is most crowded Christmas thru New Years so if you are able to get any kind of accomodation...good luck and be prepared for very crowded parks.

yeah...that's why i was asking for "december"....not "christmas".....

those two terms have not been interchangeble there for 25 years....at a minimum....

but since we're thinking scrap december and go DCL/WDW in january instead