PDA

View Full Version : What do YOUR ears look like?

Tigger&Stitch
06-28-2008, 08:38 PM
The first time I went to WDW with my (now) husband, we bought 'ears' right away to get into the spirit of things.

I bought Tigger ears, :tigger: and he bought Stitch ears. :stitch:

We wore them everywhere, and loved when Cast Members would say "Oh, here come Stitch and Tigger!" Immediately, we would turn 6 years old and smile ear to ear. :D

And on our honeymoon, we wore the bride and groom ears for the first few days in the parks. :cloud9:

So...tell me...do you wear ears in the parks? Which ones do you have? :mickey:

BronxTigger
06-28-2008, 09:11 PM
I have three ears.

1) The princess ears...the standard ears with the pink bandanna and the "diamond" earring.

2) The traditional black ears (http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2759955540100449647uPIfjS) from WDW, except that these were given to me by a cast member and they have my name on them and "mouseketeer" written in silver sharpie on the ears.

3) The traditional black ears from DL, with my name stitched in yellow on the back.

And yes, there is a difference between the traditional ears from each park. They both have a red circle in the front middle, with the park's name on it.

On my next trip I want to try the "make your own" ears where you can mix and match.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-28-2008, 11:39 PM
I've got 5 pairs of ears:

My traditional WDW ears
Golden California 50th Ears
Jack Sparrow Pirate Ears
CP Grad Ears
Reindeer Ears

The only one I want more than anything these days is the YOAMD Ears. Those would complete my collection quite nicely.

pink
06-29-2008, 02:58 AM
The last pair of ears I had were the traditional black MK ones but this time were going to pick up the year of a million dreams mickey hat (unless we win one!):mickey:

Minnie Imagineer
06-29-2008, 10:24 AM
my 1st trip to wdw, in 6th grade, I bought minnie 'headband' ears- they are pink and fuzzy.

the next trip I got the traditional black mickey ears.

For Christmas my mom & dad got me the golden mickey ears!

The 3rd trip I got the navy cap with the silver light-up ears.

And my friend just went recently and gave me her pair of mickey 'dream ears'!!! The ones that have the cloud pattern on them!

DisneyFreak23
06-29-2008, 03:33 PM
Well i have pink ears form when i was three, and then i got YOAMD ears, when i went last sept. i wore them this june and it was fun telling all the confused people where i got them!:secret:

IloveDisney71
06-29-2008, 05:20 PM
This past Christmas my oldest DD and I got Mickey ears on a Santa hat and my youngest DD got Stitch ears. My mom and aunt got the Minnie mouse ears on the headband with the red bow. We had the best time wearing the hats everywhere we went. I think mine were even the cause for me getting carded at 'Ohana when I ordered a Lapu Lapu!:D
A lot of cast members had cute comments to make about our ears and even some of the characters made a big deal out of them.
I think everyone should wear some ears at least once during a trip...it just makes things a little bit more fun.

Ppufi
06-29-2008, 06:24 PM
My ears are the Traditional WDW Mickey Ears with my name stitched on the back. These are precious to me, so I won't wear them to the parks. I'll be getting some Jack Skellington Ears the next time i go. :mickey:

Dragongirlx
06-30-2008, 04:30 AM
The first year I went I bought tigger ears which my brother in law promptly stole when I returned home (says they feel nice onhis baldy head)

So when I returned 2 years later I bought a second pair which I love to wear.

The next year my ister decided she would like a pair and we hunted in vain for them so she had to settle for pink animal print ones from Animal Kingdom,

OhToodles!
06-30-2008, 04:08 PM
I had the Minnie headband (plastic) ones years ago, but I don't know what happened to them.

I just bought everyone (7 of us) the traditional black Mickey ears from WDW merchandising for our upcoming trip for the MNSSHP. My Mom is going to stitch all of our names on them - saved me $8 per 'ears' - plus they'll be a little different than the stitching in the parks.