PDA

View Full Version : Addiing an extra day to park passes

DizneyDoug
06-28-2008, 08:53 AM
I am leaving for the World in 15 days and we will be there for 8 days and 7 nights. I am planning on only buying a 7 day park hopper and my question is if we decide to go to the park on our last day (we will leave about 2 pm) can I just add the one day on to the 7 day or would I have to buy an expensive 1 day ticket?

#1donaldfan
06-28-2008, 08:58 AM
you can add the one extra day.....we've done it several times and for us a fam of 5 it was only 15 bucks !!!! I did it as late as the night before checking out, it was a neat surprise for the kids......you can do it at the resort.....:mickey:

DestinationWDW
06-28-2008, 09:28 AM
One thing to remember is that you need to add on the extra day before check out. Otherwise you will have to puchase the 1 day ticket

CleveRocks
06-28-2008, 09:02 PM
One thing to remember is that you need to add on the extra day before check out. Otherwise you will have to puchase the 1 day ticketThis is completely untrue.

Your park tickets are not IN ANY WAY functionally tied to your resort reservations. Even if you booked a package, once you check-in to your resort on your first day, the package is said to be "exploded" and then everything is handled on an a la carte basis.

And of course, if the person buys their tickets through a third party rather than through Disney, there is no connection in any way between resort reservations and tickets, and there never was.

The fact that you checked out of your WDW resort has absolutely no bearing on ANYTHING to do with your park tickets. The CM working at a ticket booth or DTD guest services has no idea what your resort reservation looks like when he/she adds an entitlement to your park tickets.