PDA

View Full Version : What is the Keys to the Kingdom Tour?

mommy2maddi
06-27-2008, 06:55 PM
Just wondering what you tour and how much it costs. where can i get more info on it?
thanks ahead of time!!!:mickey:

faline
06-27-2008, 07:30 PM
It's a great tour! We took it a few year ago.

[QUOTE]Keys to the Kingdom:
THE first tour at Walt Disney World covers just about every topic you could ask - while you learn about the 'magic' behind the Magic Kingdom! The "Keys to the Kingdom" tour takes Guests in a full circle across the Magic Kingdom with stops for "backstage" experiences and attraction visits. This 4½ - 5-hour walking tour is a fascinating journey, allowing Guests to "unlock" the door to the Magic Kingdom Park’s history, trivia, and backstage secrets. Guests hear intriguing stories of Walt Disney, his visions, his philosophies, and his accomplishments.

Guests must be at least 16 years old to attend this program. Guests are required to have a photo ID in their possession during the program. Large bags and cameras are not permitted. This is an outdoor walking program.

Daily at 8:30, 9:00 & 9:30 a.m.
$60.00
[/QUOTE

Discounts are availabe on the cost of the tour if you have an annual pass or if you are a Disney Visa cardholder.

Crow
06-27-2008, 09:16 PM
its on my list of tours to possibly try in Sept.

Shugoondola
06-27-2008, 10:12 PM
I really enjoyed this tour. I was so interested that it didn't seem like 4 1/2 to 5 hours long. Our guide, Rae, was great.

:mickey: