PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade

Cinderelley
06-27-2008, 05:03 PM
I'm trying to figure out the words to the song they play with the parade. They say "bark . . .
and growl . . .
and screech and roar" then there's something about running and jumping or something close to that. Does anyone know what it says?

joanna71985
06-27-2008, 05:30 PM
I'm trying to figure out the words to the song they play with the parade. They say "bark . . .
and growl . . .
and screech and roar" then there's something about running and jumping or something close to that. Does anyone know what it says?

Here is the main lyrics:
"So sing it out...And Bark and Growl and Screech and Roar.

And dance along...And Stomp and Jump and Leap and Soar.

So join the adventure, the party's begun! We're Jammin in the Jungle, to the rythm of one!"

Disney Doll
06-27-2008, 05:32 PM
That's a tough one. It's familiar, but I can't remember. Is it another language? I bet if you look it up on You Tube you could watch a parade video and maybe hear the song. Good luck!

BronxTigger
06-27-2008, 05:41 PM
I'm not sure if they took a song and used it, or created their own.

The entire parade song is on the "Magic in the Streets" CD. I bought mine at the Animal Kingdom, but since it also has other parade music from WDW on it, I know they sell it all around WDW.

The Jammin' Jungle Parade music is as follows (from the back of the CD case):
"Prologue" with Mickey Mouse
"The Rhythm of One" featuring Rafiki
"Pata Pata" featuring Mickey Mouse
"Mas Que Nada" featuring Goofy
"Iko Iko" featuring Donald Duck
"The Rhythm of One" featuring Mickey Mouse

Cinderelley
06-27-2008, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the responses everyone. As soon as I get it memorized, I'll be able to get it out of my head:)