06-27-2008, 11:08 AM
Theres alot more to add, but I am too lazy. Here's some more:

Love Guru
Journey to the Center of the Earth
Kit Kittredge
Hancock

ChipnDaleGal
06-27-2008, 11:29 AM
The only movie I am dying to see right now is Mamma Mia. They are starting to air commercials for that on TV now and it makes my heart beat faster everytime it comes on!! I want to see Wall-E as well, it looks cute.

laprana
06-27-2008, 11:48 AM
I can't wait to see Wall-E! Hopefully will do that this weekend or next!

I also have Hancock and Wanted on my list. Saw Indiana Jones 4 while in DTD and really liked it!!

PirateLover
06-27-2008, 05:38 PM
Definitely take Love Guru off the list, and then I pretty much agree. I think Dark Knight is THE must see movie however.

pink
06-27-2008, 06:54 PM
I wanted to see Indy and I just saw it a few weeks ago. The Love Guru looks funny but I think I'll just wait for it to come out.

Eagle Eye is my number one movie I can't wait to see. It looks like such a great movie and not to mention my pretend Hollywood boyfriend is in it. :secret: However, it doesn't come out until September 26th.

:mickey:

disneycutie165
06-28-2008, 06:20 PM
All of you guys share my opinion! YAY!:clappy:And I do agree that Shia Labeouf as a Hollywood boyfriend! One of the reasons I want to see it!

RedSoxFan
06-28-2008, 09:53 PM
I have only 2 movies on my list to see with DD11: Wall-E and Kit-American Girl.

sardanem
06-28-2008, 10:01 PM
[QUOTE=PirateLover;1670963]Definitely take Love Guru off the list,

I have to disagree. Just came back from seeing Love Guru and loved it. If you are a Mike Myers fan and get his humor, it is hysterical. Unfortunatley, my DH and I and the one guy behind us who looked about our age too(42) really liked it. The older people left halfway through and the jokes go right over the 20 and under crowds heads.

Lisa

Disney Yankee
06-28-2008, 10:23 PM
I just saw Sex and the City (great movie)
I want to see Mama Mia and Wal-E and I'll be a happy summer camper!:cool:

mrsgaribaldi
06-29-2008, 04:32 AM
WE saw Indiana Jones the other night. Can you believe DH only saw the first one?:secret: I loved it.
We saw Wall E tonight and we both gave it:thumbsup:
I want to see:
The Incredible Hulk
Mamma Mia
The Mummy Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
The Dark Night
Hellboy 2
Journey to the Center of the Earth

PirateLover
06-29-2008, 01:24 PM
I have to disagree. Just came back from seeing Love Guru and loved it. If you are a Mike Myers fan and get his humor, it is hysterical. Unfortunatley, my DH and I and the one guy behind us who looked about our age too(42) really liked it. The older people left halfway through and the jokes go right over the 20 and under crowds heads.

Lisa
I was talking about for me personally. It's not what I would consider a "must see." I may rent it. I am a huge fan of the Austin Powers movies but I didn't laugh at a single thing I saw in the trailers for Love Guru, therefore I'm not going to spend my money on it. I'm glad you enjoyed it though.