PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY! Up for some chicken??

MickeysGirl
06-27-2008, 07:04 AM
Hey everybody and HAPPY FRIDAY!!

So who's up for some good old fashioned chicken wings? Why would I be asking such a question you wonder? Well, because Sunday is CHICKEN WING DAY! We are chicken wing eaters in our house, and we just might be going to get some great wings at Buffalo Wild Wings on Monday so we can always get the party started early, right?

I brought the food... will that be blue cheese or ranch with that? Welcome to today's....

Cluck the day away with
Chicken Wing Day! :chicken:

Happy Friday Everyone!

Specialty Drink of the day: :beer: Beer!
... with soda for the kids and an open bar as always ...
:marg: :wine: :papple:

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Have fun!

pogo
06-27-2008, 07:22 AM
:trio: Happy Friday Everyone ! :trio:

I love chicken wings............ and the best I've ever had was in Myrtle Beach at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville ! Try them some time.

I'll be back for a :beer: or two later.... I've got an 8:30 tee time. And you all know the golden rule.... don't drink and drive ! :golf:

Have a great weekend ! :D

JanetMegan
06-27-2008, 07:55 AM
This may be one of my favorite parties of the year so far! I love chicken wings, either spicy or teryaki style ;)

TGIF you guys!

ElenitaB
06-27-2008, 08:32 AM
Can we have the drumsticks and you guys take the legs? We're both trying to watch our weight (go DOWN) this summer. :secret:

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend. Anyone else planning on going to see Wall-E?

Any light lemonade on the bar?

JanetMegan
06-27-2008, 09:04 AM
How about some grilled breast meat with a light marinade?

Here, I have some pasta salad, it's light too ;)

drummerboy
06-27-2008, 09:19 AM
HAPPY FRIDAY!

Pass some o' them wings down this way please. We're trying to gussy up the house this weekend for the influx of tourists that come to town for the 4th.

MauiMouse
06-27-2008, 09:20 AM
Happy Friday!

Love the party today! :yay:

I'll take a nice cold Sweet Tea please. :thumbsup: And maybe Janet can send over some of that pasta too. :tasty:

SgtTigger
06-27-2008, 01:23 PM
Chicken Wing Day

Happy Friday everyone......

Ill have to put away the grill and get the fryer but I make some great Honey BBQ chicken wings..... I make the sauce myself.....

I also love chicken wings.......:eat:

I hope everyone has a great weekend and an even better Friday..............................

:cop: :tigger:

Dr_Nigel_C
06-27-2008, 06:03 PM
Happy Friday, everyone!!!

We LOVE chicken wings, especially from Buffalo Wild Wings (although still not as good as Bret's).

I could eat there everyday (but Jamie won't let me) :P

More drinks (and wings) on the way!

Cinderelley
06-27-2008, 06:19 PM
Only if it's the kind that doesn't stick to teeth.:D

MsMin
06-28-2008, 09:16 AM
We should all help Bret make some honey... Bret I'm sending some bees. :bee: :bee: :bee:...
oops is that a hornet????

Marilyn Michetti
06-28-2008, 04:29 PM
We're having them tonight.:cloud9:

I like mine mild, with Bleu Cheese, and DH prefers the very spicy, sweet ones.

DH will have a :beer:, and I'll have Root Beer.

Thanks for the invite, but we're too far away. I'll "salute" you with my first wing.:number1:

Dr_Nigel_C
06-28-2008, 06:23 PM
True story: Lunch was supposed to be at a local pizza/italian joint, but they were closed. So, we ended up chowing down on chicken wings at Buffalo Wild Wings! :-D

Hope everyone is having a great weekend -- more wings and drinks on the way!