PDA

View Full Version : Flipping Out

Carol
06-27-2008, 06:55 AM
Any Jeff Lewis fans?? :look:

I Love, love, love this show. I'm so glad the gang is back for a second season.

ChipnDaleGal
06-27-2008, 07:43 AM
I remembered you and Michael both saying that you liked this show. I taped the first episode and I couldn't get into it. Maybe I will give it another try.

TheDuckRocks
06-27-2008, 09:36 AM
I too love this show! I was absolutely giddy with delight seeing the new season with Monkey, Stewie and the gang.
Donna if you have a chance to see any of season one it would help with what's going on now. The one with the trip to the vet was the best.:funny:

NotaGeek
06-27-2008, 12:09 PM
Any Jeff Lewis fans?? :look:

I Love, love, love this show. I'm so glad the gang is back for a second season.

OH ... I love this show. It's shows those crazy LA folks just perfectly! :funny: (sorry 2Epcot!) :thedolls:)

KineGirl
06-27-2008, 12:25 PM
I like this show too

LOL Poor Monkey - remember when he had to get accupuncture?

Jeff Lewis is a remodeling genius! I love his visions for flow and asthetics. :cloud9: His OCD probably helps him alot to pay attention to the finer details though, honestly, I dont know how his assistants deal with him :rolleyes:

"Is this coffee 140 degrees?" LOL!!!

Also did I miss it last season or was it just this season that they mentioned that Chris was married to Jenni (who is sooo funny) ??

Carol
06-27-2008, 02:40 PM
Donna - You really have to see season one. They just had a marathon on Bravo last week.
"Is this coffee 140 degrees?" LOL!!!

I laugh out loud all of the time. The coffee in the car was hilarious.

I also loved "the drapes" and the Zoila's reaction to her birthday painting. She is just too funny!

Also did I miss it last season or was it just this season that they mentioned that Chris was married to Jenni (who is sooo funny) ??That's always been known. We learned that the first episode last season. Too funny!

Did you see Jeff & Jenni on Ellen? Ellen is addicted to the show. I guess it does amazing in the ratings. :tv:

ChipnDaleGal
06-27-2008, 03:03 PM
Maybe that was my problem, coming into Season Two and not knowing what was going on. I will keep an eye on Bravo for another Marathon of Season One. Thanks for the advice you guys.

Melanie
06-27-2008, 07:26 PM
I was just asking Michael about this show, because I've been seeing Jeff on a few things, and I saw the special last weekend. I don't know how I missed this show last year. I'll have to give it a try.

TheDuckRocks
07-16-2008, 11:49 AM
I don't want to give to much away for those of you that haven't seen it yet. All I can say is, Wow! I feel very bad for Jenny but Jeff really had to do what he did.

Melanie
07-16-2008, 09:05 PM
I don't want to give to much away for those of you that haven't seen it yet. All I can say is, Wow! I feel very bad for Jenny but Jeff really had to do what he did.

It's okay to discuss if the show has aired, Kay. So I only caught the end where Jenni had the kinda-sorta breakdown while riding with Jeff and then Jeff and Ryan at dinner talking about the situation. What exactly did Chris do?

MegaDisney
07-16-2008, 10:59 PM
He hid cameras in the house and was filming his workers.

He caught the husband guy in a couple of lies and did not tell his wife, she was defending him not knowing Jeff had taped evidence.

He creeps me out, and his ex needs to lay off the botox!

Melanie
07-16-2008, 11:13 PM
He creeps me out, and his ex needs to lay off the botox!

Who creeps you out?

Oh, I knew about the cameras, but didn't realize Jenni was defending Chris. I guess that's pretty natural. :shrug:

MegaDisney
07-16-2008, 11:18 PM
Jeff creeps me out!

I don't know how those people can work for him.

Carol
07-17-2008, 08:13 AM
but didn't realize Jenni was defending Chris.That was mostly last year, Mel. :) Jeff had a lot of suspicions about Chris and his work ethic. (Things not being done, his office/computer disturbed.) Plus she did come to his defense again this year with the phone answering thang. :)

Whenever he mentioned stuff to Jenni - she would always defend Chris -- saying he has changed. (He's been fired many times.)

Hence when the little dog got hurt and "the list" was not getting done - Jeff purchased the Nanny cam. I really do not have a problem with it. He had no choice. It's his house. He has to trust the people in it.

I love Jeff. I think he is very misunderstood.

TheDuckRocks
07-17-2008, 10:17 AM
Hence when the little dog got hurt and "the list" was not getting done - Jeff purchased the Nanny cam. I really do not have a problem with it. He had no choice. It's his house. He has to trust the people in it.

I love Jeff. I think he is very misunderstood.

:ditto: I was just going to say the same thing. Letting the poor little dog, Oliver get hurt by the bigger one was unforgiveable. And you can bet Zoila let Jeff know what happened as she saw it. It's been interesting this season to see how close Jeff and Zoila are and how he values her opinion. Now if he would only trash that horriable painting of her. I know he did it with good intentions and it must have cost a lot, but the way it turned out is very cruel.

Melanie
07-30-2009, 11:29 PM
New season starts Monday, August 17! :joy:

Carol
07-31-2009, 03:57 PM
DVR all set. :goof:

NotaGeek
07-31-2009, 04:21 PM
DVR all set. :goof:
ditto

After watching Jeff and his crew on talk shows, and I think he was on Top Chef or one of those bravo shows (I can't remember which) I think he is actually crazy and its not all for the cameras!

Emme&TeddysMommy
07-31-2009, 04:33 PM
Jeff Lewis is crazy and I think is so funny. Zolia is the best. I can't wait until aug 17.

TheDuckRocks
07-31-2009, 05:14 PM
I love Jeff Lewis and feel very sad for him at times. I truely believe he wishes he were more normal but doesn't have a clue as to how go about fixing his "crazy". Can't wait fot the new season to begin.