PDA

View Full Version : Emh

Tink29
06-26-2008, 01:27 PM
Can someone please explain the EMH. I have not been back since they started these hours. Who is eligable??? We are staying at POR, and I wasn't sure if we should plan on being in the park for these hours or not.

Mrs Bus Driver
06-26-2008, 01:38 PM
With EMH every day at least one park opens 1 hour early or closes 3 hours later for resort guests only. You can check out the dates and times for each park in "info central". And I believe all the info is there as well. I haven't used this yet either, but am looking forward to using the late hours on my upcoming trip. Have fun :mickey:

EJS-Houston
06-26-2008, 02:49 PM
The Magic Hours are great! Especially the night-time ones (I haven't done the morning ones...not a morning person). You can just walk right on rides that you'd have a long wait for during the day.

Tink29
06-26-2008, 10:01 PM
So, I am going to assume that since we are staying on park property, we are able to use the EMH????

disneygeek84
06-26-2008, 10:08 PM
Yes, EMH are only offered to quests staying on property so you're more than welcome to them:D

If you go during evening EMH you'll need to find a place to get a wrist band. They're set up at different places around each park that are open late. You'll need your Key to the World card to prove that you're staying on property. Whenever you get on a ride you'll have to show your wrist bands to the CM at the entrance.

I don't go to morning EMH anymore so I'm not sure how those are run anymore, but if your tickets aren't your room keys as well, I'm pretty sure you'll have to show a room key along with your ticket when you enter the park.

Tink29
06-26-2008, 11:52 PM
Thanks everyone for the information. We are just starting to plan our honeymoon and where we are going when. :mickey:

Figment!
06-27-2008, 08:04 AM
Welcome to INTERCOT :hi:, Glad you're here :) !

You may also want to check out the Extra Magic Hours Program (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/park/extramagic.asp) of INTERCOT info Central for further info and details on the program.

In addition to the Discussion Boards, INTERCOT info Central (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/default.asp) has tons of info on everything from restaurants to park hours to entertainment options to resort descriptions to refurbishment schedules and much more!:thumbsup:

mrsgaribaldi
06-30-2008, 08:34 PM
The Magic Hours are great! Especially the night-time ones (I haven't done the morning ones...not a morning person). You can just walk right on rides that you'd have a long wait for during the day.

Same here, we are not morning people either. I've heard the morning ones are good for kids in the MK:thumbsup: