PDA

View Full Version : emh and park capacity

katzctkpt
06-25-2008, 10:49 PM
Ok I got another one to ask. MK reaches capacity around 10 am on New Years Eve after the midnight celebration does the park begin to clear out? If so and you are staying on site at a resort would you be able to get in at/after midnight to take advantage of the emh? Hope I made sense.

Pirate Granny
06-26-2008, 12:47 AM
I would think so, but I think that would count as a day in the park...so if you got there at 12:30am and the park is open until 3am...you would have to use a day on your park pass...hopefully you would plan to go into the park again sometime on January 1st to make it worth your while to spend $$ for 2 1/2 hours...
I'm sure someone else will confirm or deny...If I'm not mistaken wasn't the park open until 4am last year? Didn't some of your Intercotters out there stay almost 20 hours?
:pirate:

katzctkpt
06-26-2008, 11:24 AM
We always get the park hoppers so, if we want to do another park we don't have to worry with $$ wasted on tickets. Thanks for the info and I hope someone else can confirm with more info.

gerald72
06-26-2008, 12:57 PM
It would be my guess that EMH that extend past midnight would count as the previous day.
At least that is how I would hope it would be.

SpaceMtn101
06-26-2008, 10:43 PM
yes because all the day guests are cleared out because ou have to get a wristband and those without are explained to that the park is only open to people residing on disney property. that usually is never and issue on a day when capacity is reached

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-26-2008, 11:17 PM
Actually, just an FYI - going on EMH for NYE and going again later on Jan 1st should count as two different days because of the timing.

The business hours run until 4am, when the Revenue Centers will close. We have to have all of our paperwork done by 4:30am so that it can be processed in time for the morning starting at 7:00am.

beksy
06-28-2008, 11:07 PM
Are there always EMH at MK on New Year's Eve or are they sometimes at another park? Just curious since we plan to be there in '09! :mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-28-2008, 11:26 PM
I think it's almost always at MK. But I think this past year, it was at both because keep in mind - Epcot ALWAYS closes at 9pm (9:30 during Christmas).