PDA

View Full Version : Our ADR's

slpngbty56
06-25-2008, 07:37 PM
Hello All.... We are 71 days out and we're getting really excited about our upcoming trip so we thought we share some of the excitement with our friends at intercot.

9/6-- Le Cellier 4pm
9/7--Narcoosee's 5 pm
9/8--Brown Derby 4:30 pm w/ Fantasmic pkg
9/9--Tea @ GF 2:20 pm
9/10- O'hana's 7pm
9/11- Coral Reef 6:20 pm
9/12-LTT 5:25pm then MNSSHP
9/13- San Angel Inn 5:30 pm
9/14-Chef Mickey's 10:05 am

Narcoosee's, Le Cellier, Brown Derby, & Coral Reef are all new for us and based on the great reviews we've heard we can't wait to try them all. We are also hitting Boatwrights a few times for breakfast while we're there.

So tell us what you think... we'd love to hear any feedback you guys have:mickey:

Crow
06-25-2008, 08:18 PM
Ill b at WDW Sept 3-11
Le Cellier Im skipping this time. not bad just hard to get in cause of the size.
this will be my first time at Narcoosees so i hope its good.
Im hitting San Angel my first night;havent eaten there last few trips.
Coral Reef has a nice tank.
I liked Brown Derby the 2 times I was there but its been a few trips so I may go again this time
Enjoy!

mickeys_princess_mom
06-25-2008, 09:51 PM
Narcoosee's is one of my favorites! Since your ADR is for five, you should arrive a tad early, and ask to be seated by the windows--the view of the castle is awesome! If you're there for the fireworks (check what time they are that night), the music is piped in, and it's amazing to see from your table!

cal5755
06-25-2008, 10:33 PM
Well we loved Coral Reef when we went... we found it to be a very relaxing atmosphere and the food was great.

We are also trying Narcoosees for the first time during our Nov. trip (can't wait to hear your reviews) and Le Cellier for the first time in Sept....

Bethanymouse
06-25-2008, 11:50 PM
It looks like you have some great places set up! We love Le Cellier, Chef Mickeys and Ohana's. We are trying Coral Reef this August! Have fun planning!

comicguy
06-29-2008, 08:35 PM
We have done Ohana's for breakfast but not for dinner yet(a trip in the future?)

Coral Reef is awesome

We love the LTT for dinner

We are trying Chef Mickey's for breakfast for the first time this coming trip.

San Angel Inn has an awesome atmosphere but I found the food for the most part was okay, but that is just me.

bkfree
06-29-2008, 08:43 PM
These sound great.
La Cellier is one of our favs and have gone every time. Our next trip in Dec. we are going to try Coral Reef for the first time instead of La
Cellier. I am sure we will miss La Cell but wanted to try some new places.

We always go to Chef Mickey's and the 10am seating is what we usually get.
It makes a great brunch and keeps us full for the rest of the day. Then we use a CS at World Showcase for dinner.

We tried to book Ohana's but there were no openings the entire week we are going, so we are trying out Kona for the first time.

We have yet to try Brown Derby but I think next trip it will be a must do. Have a piece of the Grapefruit cake for me please.

pdrlkr
06-30-2008, 10:05 AM
They look great! :thumbsup: :mickey: