PDA

View Full Version : Our reviews of our past trip

amball
06-25-2008, 07:06 PM
We had dinner ressies and Cap-n-Jacks, Boma's, Coral Reef, and Whispering Canyon Cafe, Boatwrights, between 6/19 - 6/23.

Cap-n-Jacks: Nice atmosphere, food wasn't very good (and I'm an easy pleaser)

Boma's: Excellent atmosphere, would definately recommend it, food a little different but okay, server Loren the 'best'.

Coral Reef: Excellent atmosphere, toooooo rushy though, (after a long day we wanted to relax and I felt so rushed I didn't enjoy it.

Whispering Canyon: Could be a great restaurant but they blow it with the tiny tables with no room to put your dishes, food, glasses, etc. Again toooooo rushy. Food good but when your rushed and squeezed in like sardines, soooo not enjoyable.

Boatwrights: This one is at POR. Had breakfast not dinner and the food was just wonderful.

This is our review. I know everyone is different. Anybody have same experience?

cal5755
06-26-2008, 12:47 AM
Actually we have always had great food at Captain Jacks.. the kids LOVE this place!

Coral Reef is another favorite of ours.... we found it very relaxing and the food was great..... of course we didn't feel rushed either.....

Sorry your experiences were not so great.... We are trying WC in November and Boma in Sept. I hope we get great service!!

Thanks for sharing your review!

comicguy
06-29-2008, 08:30 PM
I have to agree with the OP about Captain Jacks. We have eaten here three times. The first was awesome, the second was good, and the third was barely okay. We have since marked that off of our list of must do's for a while.

ETA: I have to agree with you about being rushed at Coral Reef. Great food, but I want to relax a bit especially when I am at EPCOT

pdrlkr
06-30-2008, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the review! :thumbsup:

PetefromRI
06-30-2008, 06:43 PM
I'm really glad we Cancelled our ressies at Cap'n Jack's.Thanks for the review.