PDA

View Full Version : Stroller Rentals After The Price Change

Lizzie
06-25-2008, 05:03 PM
I was curious if anyone has noticed a drop in stroller rentals since the price change last spring.

scootch713
06-25-2008, 05:21 PM
My friends went midmay and said they didn't really notice a significan drop in the number in the parks per say, but noticed a larger amount on busses.. if that makes sense.

biodtl
06-25-2008, 08:26 PM
they didn't really notice a significan drop in the number in the parks per say, but noticed a larger amount on busses.. if that makes sense.

Makes sense to me - we planned on renting this year to avoid the aggravation of the stroller on the bus, but with the price increase we changed our minds. We did, however, buy the least conspicuous stroller for the bus that still suits our needs. It wasn't cheap, but it was still a big savings over renting.

Tigerinvestigator
06-25-2008, 11:39 PM
We noticed a HUGE drop the second week of May. No lines EVER to get strollers. We also noticed at AKL there were strollers parked outside the rooms everyday with notes saying "we have checked out, please use this stroller during your stay". There were dozens of free strollers available from guests who didn't want to take the cheap umbrella strollers home with them. We noticed mousekeeping had strollers on their carts every morning to throw away.:thumbsup: