PDA

View Full Version : candlelight processional/illuminations

ransam
06-25-2008, 02:06 PM
we have tickets for the candlelight processional at 8:15. how long does this show last? and will we be in good position to see Illumiations? it be nice to watch the show, and then turn around and be able to see the other show w/o moving much.

Strmchsr
06-25-2008, 02:52 PM
The show lasts about an hour, but, no you won't be able to see illuminations from your seat in the Amphitheater. Hear it, yes, see it, no.

Gator
06-25-2008, 03:39 PM
Illuminations starts at 9:30 during the Holidays for that reason. You'll have a few minutes to get up and move. Chances are that all the good viewin areas will be taken already.

CaptainSad
06-25-2008, 03:44 PM
I went on the 16th of December last year. I did not have a problem with getting a good spot for Illuminations. Matter of fact I was at the fence in front of the Christmas tree. There was a bunch of spots all around me. One of the best versions of Illuminations in my opinion.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-11-2008, 11:53 AM
The CP lasts about 45 minutes, maybe you can watch from Japan...or one of the other WS countries

Dopeysgal
07-11-2008, 04:42 PM
When we went last year in late November, most of the people left the amphitheatre and left the park, we walked right over from America to Japan and had a GREAT spot there. I'm actually not a big Illuminations fan, but I LOVED the holiday version!

Daisy'sMom
07-12-2008, 01:42 PM
The holiday version is the best, other than that, I thinkg illuminations needs an update.:mickey: