PDA

View Full Version : Recs for table service dining near DHS?

MizMissy
06-25-2008, 01:13 PM
We are going again in September!:party:
However, because we planned this "late" (only at Disney is less than 120 days out "late"), I am having a devil of a time finding the reservations I want. I will keep trying, but for now, I'm looking for a table service rest near DHS. It's evening EMH at DHS and Mama Melrose is booked, so I was looking for a rest near DHS so that we can return to DHS that evening.
What hotels are near DHS? I'm looking for a 1 TS credit, DDP rest. Any recs??

Thanks for your help!!

cal5755
06-25-2008, 02:45 PM
Did you try Cape May at the BC?? We have ADR's there for our November trip when we want to spend 98 percent of the day in DHS.... If I am correct it is a boat ride there and back....

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
06-25-2008, 04:05 PM
Cape May Cafe at the BC would be solid option and not too far away. You might even try Spoodles which is at the BW. We are going to cape may in August when we go to DHS one day.

Texas Tinkerbell Too
06-25-2008, 05:39 PM
You might consider the Maya Grill at Coronado Springs. It is pretty close to DHS. We ate here last Sept during free dining. The resort is beautiful and our dinner was excellent! I had the filet mignon both here and at LeCellier. My steak was much better at Maya Grill. The kids menu also had more offerings, like shrimp. Good luck!

bkfree
06-25-2008, 05:49 PM
There are several TS places at the Boardwalk that are just a short boat ride from DHS.
We especially love Spoodles. If you search restauran5ts listed under the Boardwalk Resort it will list them for you. Also any place at World Showcase is just a few more minutes on the boat.
Also check the TS at Yacht Club as well.

wendy*darling
06-25-2008, 06:04 PM
Without even leaving DHS, you still have 3 1TS restaurants to try for:
50's Prime Time Cafe, Sci-Fi Dine In and Hollywood and Vine.

If you leave the Studios, you can take the boat over to the
Yacht & Beach Club: Cape May Clam Bake- buffet & the Captain's Grille
Boardwalk: Spoodles, Big River Grill & Brewing Works and ESPN Club (ESPN does not take ADRs).