PDA

View Full Version : YAY! Just booked to come 'home'!

m1ckeymouse
06-25-2008, 09:44 AM
Hi all

I'm currently on :cloud9: !

It's been too many years since we were last in the world but DW has just booked a Christmas trip (14th - 28th Dec) for next year.

Yes I know it's 523 days away (how sad that I know that!) but we're just sooooo excited to be coming back. This time we will be sharing the experience with DS Ryan who will be 4.

We’ve been visiting Disneyland Paris the last few years and although it is good (anything Disney is right? :mickey:), it’s just not Disney World.

We’ve booked to stay at POP Century, a first for us, normally we’ve stayed at ASMo.

Have I mentioned, I JUST CAN’T WAIT?!?!?! :D

Thanks for listening to a rambling fool!

Have a Disney day! :thumbsup:

SBETigg
06-25-2008, 10:37 AM
Yay, you're going back! It is a lot of days to wait, but what fun you'll have counting down. :D Congratulations!

disneycutie165
06-25-2008, 11:05 AM
I am so happy for you! Don't you just have that I GOTTA GO NOW feeling!? I know how you feel, our trip is 53 days away! And I really want to go. Don't worry, Disney is my real home too!

:mjump::simba::jack::figment::dumbo::ccat::tigger: :sulley:
CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK!!!!!!!
THE CHARACTERS ARE JUMPING FOR JOY
TO SEE US AGAIN!!!!!

gauvin4
06-25-2008, 12:09 PM
:thumbsup: :congrats: :cheer: :woohoo: Hooray for you!! You will have a wonderful time. We were at WDW this past X-Mas and we had so much fun.

faline
06-25-2008, 06:01 PM
Sounds like you've got some planning to do!

Soul_Power
06-27-2008, 05:16 AM
So you're going December 2009? That's when we're going too but we are still playing the waiting game for the prices to be released!
Did you book a room-only reservation?

m1ckeymouse
07-01-2008, 10:59 AM
We managed to book room, length of stay tickets and flights all from the walt disney website (uk). Actually had to change the dates slightly due to conflicts at work so we're now going 4th to the 17th so actually closer! :)

Diznee4Me
07-01-2008, 11:49 AM
It'll be here before you know it - better get planning!:D Hope to see you around the boards and keep us updated on your itenerary.