PDA

View Full Version : Evening EMH at Epcot questions

snerd475
06-24-2008, 09:15 PM
I've never been to pm EMH at Epcot, so...
since they normally close FW at 7 and WS at 9, do they close at 10 and 12, respectively?
Are there still any shows in WS during EMH? As in, movies or street shows. Are the shops open in WS, like to get a nice pastry to take back to the room for breakfast?

Just trying to plot my next move...

Thanks!

Aggie97
06-24-2008, 09:35 PM
If the park closes at 9 p.m., the EMH attractions in both FW and WS will run until 12 a.m.

I believe that in WS, the Gran Fiesta Tour, Maelstrom and American Adventure usually are open during evening EMH. I'm not sure about street entertainment or whether or not any of the shops or bakeries are open, though. :mickey:

SBETigg
06-24-2008, 10:08 PM
Most of the counter service restaurants close at 9. When we were there, only Tangierine Cafe in Morocco was open late. Some of the shops and the WS attractions are still open, though. The FW attractions that are open until 9 typically stay open, but the ones that close at 7 still close at 7.

They explain which attractions are open here at Info Central (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/extramagic.asp) .

Disnamic Duo
06-25-2008, 09:41 AM
Last time we were there, we went to EPCOT on an EMH night. I love going around the different countries at night, so we planned to hit FW earlier then WS late. This was a mistake. Although WS was supposed to be open 'til midnight, it was dead over there (I think we went over around 11pm or so). Most of the shops were closed up, and there was zero entertainment going on. Next time we'll go to WS first and hit FW (and the rides) at the end of the night. Most of the rides in FW will be open until midnight.