PDA

View Full Version : Disney Collector Spoons

djsharp
06-24-2008, 08:39 PM
I hear alot about the Disney Pins, but does Disney sell Collector spoons? I haven't seen any in the off site Disney stores. If they do, where, and does anybody know about how much they go for?

corleone
06-27-2008, 06:24 PM
I'm not sure about this stuff. But I can ask my sister's assistant about that.

djsharp
06-28-2008, 12:41 AM
Thanks.

KineGirl
06-28-2008, 01:11 AM
Ive collected spoons for years from everywhere but my favorite are my WDW spoons. Now days theyre mostly pewter. You can find them for sure at WoD as well as scattered through out many of the other stores on property. There usually isnt some huge variety. I think I see one or 2 new ones every year or so. The "handles" arent usually the same size as other collector spoons (Disneys are bigger) so unless you have the clip type or are willing to give up the space above that spoon they can be hard to fit in a collectors case.

I think they run around $7-$9

djsharp
06-28-2008, 09:57 PM
Thanks a bunch. I have three spoon racks that are already full from everywhere I've been and from friends. I know what you mean about the larger "handles" as I have a few that are already like that. One of them is actually from Sea World. Fortunately, I do have one rack that with larger "holes" to be able to accomodate those kind.
WoD is the store everyone is talking about that's in Downtown Disney right? Not actually is the parks.

Again Thanks for the info.