PDA

View Full Version : DDP on the day you check out?

ryels
06-24-2008, 12:58 PM
I just wanted to confirm this. Do you still get a full day's worth of meals for the day that you check out from the resort? In our case, we will probably be heading to the airport early in the morning. So we would need to use all of that day's worth of meals prior to leaving. Am I correct in this?

Thanks!

tinkerbell04
06-24-2008, 01:20 PM
You meal credits are calculated according to the number of nights that you stay. So if your stay is 7 nights/8 days, you would get 7 credits for table service, 7 credits for counter service and 7 snacks per person.

WTDing
06-24-2008, 01:31 PM
The credit expire at Midnight on the day that you check out.

You don't have to use 1 TS, 1QS and 1 Snack credit each day. You can use them up however you see fit throughout your stay.

McGoofy
06-24-2008, 01:40 PM
Yes, you are correct. As Tinkerbell04 said, you get your allottment of DDP credits per each night of your stay. You can begin using your DDP credits on the day you arrive if you want, and you can use them up until midnight of the day you check out. You can use any number at any time, but using a 7 night stay for one adult as an example, you have 7 TS, 7 CS, and 7 snacks to work with. If you want to use more than one on one day and none on the other, that is fine. In your case, you are leaving early for the airport, so sounds like you will not have time to eat breakfast anywhere before leaving. I would definitely use everything up the day before check out in your case. If you have leftover snack credits the day before you leave, use them up for treats to take on the airplane with you...candy, Mickey Mouse rice krispy treats, etc... In our case on our last trip, we had the DDP for 5 nights, but then we added on 2 extra days at another resort at the last minute. We did not have the DDP for the last two days, but we managed to stetch out our 5 day credits so that we still had breakfast and 2 counter services before that midnight expiration which actually was our 6th day. It's all up to you on how quickly/slowly you want to use up your credits!:mickey:

ryels
06-24-2008, 02:44 PM
Cool. Thanks for the responses. So we just need to be sure to use them all up before we leave.

We don't plan on leaving property during the trip, so I think the DDP will be a good value for us (even without the tips and appetizers included :(), as long as we use all the credits.