PDA

View Full Version : I Missed This @ Star Wars Weekend!

big blue and hairy
06-24-2008, 12:56 PM
Pretty funny....

Watch this! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkTQwP2gFxU)

Maleficent's Dad
06-24-2008, 01:22 PM
I thought Chewbacca was great - and then Darth Vader!!! Wow!!! He can move! Funny stuff! :rotfl: :funny: :rotfl:

SpecJoe Magic
06-24-2008, 05:37 PM
I wonder if some die-hard Star Wars fans are offended by that particular show. I literally laughed out loud when Darth Vader made his dramatic entrance, and Chewbacca and the jawa were surprisingly agile. Thanks for sharing!

Gator
06-24-2008, 06:58 PM
I saw this over on mouseplanet and hit the floor. This is truly hillarious. I wish I could have been there.

EditReject
06-24-2008, 08:05 PM
I consider myself a pretty hardcore Star Wars fan and I am always up for a good laugh, but this is downright stupid. I have never been to a Star Wars weekend at WDW and if this is the type of nonsense that goes on, count me out in the future. It seems like Lucas will ok anything when it comes to his franchises. :ack:

GOLFDISNEY72
06-24-2008, 08:22 PM
Just got back and can not believe I missed it.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-24-2008, 08:34 PM
I consider myself a pretty hardcore Star Wars fan and I am always up for a good laugh, but this is downright stupid. I have never been to a Star Wars weekend at WDW and if this is the type of nonsense that goes on, count me out in the future. It seems like Lucas will ok anything when it comes to his franchises. :ack:

Really? I think it's all in good fun and that it's just to have a good time. Also, I can tell you I know a lot of hardcore SW fan and they do this type of stuff all these times at conventions.

Then again, do you approve of female Stormtroopers? Cause I don't - there weren't any. They were created for fan service.

Stu29573
06-24-2008, 08:50 PM
That was great!!!!! Vader rocks!!!!!!

djsharp
06-24-2008, 08:52 PM
That was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time! GO Vader! :rotfl:

EditReject
06-24-2008, 08:57 PM
Really? I think it's all in good fun and that it's just to have a good time. Also, I can tell you I know a lot of hardcore SW fan and they do this type of stuff all these times at conventions.

Then again, do you approve of female Stormtroopers? Cause I don't - there weren't any. They were created for fan service.

I usually cringe at this type of stuff but I do see the appeal and I know it is all in good fun, just not for me. I guess I am too much of a purist....

As far as female Stormtroopers, I never understood that either. I never really understood the appeal of all of the Star Wars novels that somehow "expand" the Star Wars universe too. I think they are put out there for fan service. Now if they only did Kingdom Hearts Weekends, I might attend those. :mickey:

scoot241
06-24-2008, 09:09 PM
I watched it and thought "this is interesting"... then Vader came out and I cracked up. :rotfl:

pdrlkr
06-24-2008, 09:47 PM
I am a hardcore Star Wars fan and I thought it was great! :thumbsup:

big blue and hairy
06-25-2008, 08:25 AM

I feel pretty safe in saying this....IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE STUPID! Most everything at Star Wars Weekend is serious, for lack of a better term, and then this comes out of nowhere. It's funny! Stupid, yes...funny, definitely!

:sulley:

KineGirl
06-25-2008, 08:51 AM
Heheh .. Chewy shouldve won

Grim Grinning Marathon Runner
06-25-2008, 08:55 AM
I watched it and thought "this is interesting"... then Vader came out and I cracked up. :rotfl:

Same here! That was really really funny! After watching that, I searched for more of these on youtube, and they pretty much do this every year. The 2007 show was not nearly as good as this one.

brownie
06-25-2008, 02:24 PM
That was great! I love Star Wars, and saw no problem with it.

EditReject
06-25-2008, 06:51 PM
I feel pretty safe in saying this....IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE STUPID! Most everything at Star Wars Weekend is serious, for lack of a better term, and then this comes out of nowhere. It's funny! Stupid, yes...funny, definitely!

settle down killer....no need for the caps. it is called an opinion.

big blue and hairy
06-26-2008, 09:35 PM
settle down killer....no need for the caps. it is called an opinion.

Caps denote yelling, sometimes something that obvious needs a little emphasis.