PDA

View Full Version : How many people can fit into the cars at Sci-Fi?

the other micki
06-24-2008, 11:56 AM
We have 4 regular-sized adults, 1 slim teenager and 2 boys. Will we all fit? Does everyone sit in cars at this restaurant or are there tables, too? Thanks!

disneygeek84
06-24-2008, 12:19 PM
They do have larger cars but I can't remember if they sit 6 or 8. I know that they also have booths in the back as well that I'm sure will seat your whole family. Depending on how big your two boys are, you might all be able to fit into one car though.

big blue and hairy
06-24-2008, 12:37 PM
The normal car fits six. There are a couple of cars with tables sideways, and there is a picnic area with table, not many but there are some.

:sulley:

MMouse6937
06-24-2008, 03:58 PM
Most cars fit four adults, some can fit six. The seats are booth style and you all face the same way so you have to turn around to talk to your party behind you. They are somewhat smaller seats. DH and I fit fine, but not a lot of room to stretch out. There are some tables in the back but quite frankly the whole ambience of the place is the cars, I wouldn't want to sit anywhere else. There are some cars that are close together, so you shouldn't have any problems being close to your party but all in the cars. A lot of people on the boards don't like the Sci Fi but we like the atmosphere, it's one of our favorites! :thumbsup:

biodtl
06-25-2008, 04:12 PM
You definitely couldn't fit more than 6 in a "regular" car, but if I recall correctly, there was a large group at a table in the middle of the room that had a car back and front, but a long table, rather than the 3 bench seats, and they had 4 on each side, facing each other, rather than facing the movie screen.