PDA

View Full Version : Pop Century food court

pink
06-23-2008, 02:26 PM
Hey everyone! I have a stomach disorder which means I can't eat fried food and I know that all the food courts in the value resorts have things like this however, I've never stayed at Pop before. Do you know if they have any grilled chicken sandwhiches or just cold cults to eat? Also, do you remember if they had fresh fruit available to purchase? I appreciate it, thanks! :mickey:

WonderlandsMostWanted
06-23-2008, 03:21 PM
When I was there in December, they had a good selection of fresh fruits available (we sometimes used snack credits for fruit for breakfast, it was yummy!) As well as different types of salads and things. I do believe I saw grilled chicken sandwiches, but I may be mistaken. There was a good selection of food, I'm sure you'll be able to find something. I believe there was a counter that made fresh sandwhiches as well.

sisterdisco
06-23-2008, 03:33 PM
There is a ton of choices there !!
I had a most excellent salad w/ grilled chicken and fruit a few yrs ago.
I remember seeing fresh fruit, yogurt, boiled eggs.....
I believe that every single CS has a grilled chicken item or grilled chicken salad.
DWD has become alot more health conscious....
I'm sure you will be fine.
Check out the menus in Info Central.

pink
06-23-2008, 04:39 PM
Thanks everyone, I was getting nervous because there are only certain things I can eat! I'm glad Disney is becoming more help concious. :mickey: