PDA

View Full Version : EMH question

the other micki
06-23-2008, 02:14 AM
When a park has evening EMH, is the park somewhat crowded all day or does it become crowded in the late afternoon/evening?
Thanks!

katzctkpt
06-23-2008, 08:39 AM
Seems to get more crowded of the evening from what I can remember.

elmjimmlm
06-23-2008, 08:59 AM
I think that evening EMH are great because familys that have small children seem to leave a little earlier and you can get on every ride with little to no wait...

TIGGER17179
06-23-2008, 10:43 AM
We seem to have trouble getting on some rides like at Epcot all the FP were given out before the MH and you can't get on the rides so it's pointless sometimes. We tried to get on Soarin and Test Track but the wait even with MH was over 1 hour at TT and Soarin was about 2! We rode Mission space and Universe and shopped then left. I think I'm going to stick with the morning hours this trip and see how that goes.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
06-23-2008, 12:41 PM
From our experiences the park with EMH is always busier during the day. Towards the evening people with small children typically thin out which is good but others will be coming in as well. I also would have to assume that many plan to come all day and stay for EMH but just run out of gas and leave.

Goes4FastPass
06-23-2008, 12:52 PM
Our recent experience has been evening EMH as MK has been super crowded.

Think of it this way: How many of the 24,000 rooms at WDW are occupied by guests with hopper tickets? How many parks are open at 10pm when MK is evening EMH? One?

I think you see a huge migration of people hopping to MK after Natazu... and Illumniations... and FantasMic are done for the night.