PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club Villas views

epceddie
06-23-2008, 12:32 AM
My wife and I booked a studio at the Beach Club Villas for January. We've never stayed there before, so I was wondering what kind of views the rooms have.
I've read that there are views of Epcot and Disney Studios. Either of those would be great.
Has anyone had a great room there recently?

MatterhornMiss
06-23-2008, 05:11 PM
I've yet to stay there--although it looks like my first trip as a DVCer will be partly at BCV this Sept--but there are other websites for DVC info that describe certain room views. Because I'm not sure I can post them here, I'll send you a PM with the website links, if you'd like.

epceddie
06-24-2008, 01:02 AM
Thanks for your help. I'm all set.

Maleficent's Dad
06-24-2008, 10:01 AM
There is a similar question in the Accomodations Forum that I responded to last night. You can read it by clicking here! (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=136354) :mickey:

Grace
06-24-2008, 04:35 PM
:mickey: We stayed in room 423, a 2-Br in the BCV. The view was of the 'Ariel Courtyard', the small courtyard between the villas and the main building. It was ideal for us, a short walk through the solarium to all the main building amenities, also a short walk to the bus stop.

Donald A
07-06-2008, 12:57 PM
I do not believe there is a bad view at BCV. You either get the Gardens, the quiet pool, or EPCOT itself. We had the EPCOT view earlier this year. SpaceShip Earth was in view outside our window. HOWEVER, the view is backstage, so we could see Soarin backstage (which looks like a big barn) and there is also an access road between the villas and EPCOT. Depending on where you end up with an EPCOT view you can also see Illuminations, but often trees can block it.

10DogMom
07-06-2008, 02:06 PM
We had an Epcot view last fall and could see the Illuminations fireworks, hear the music, and see some of the MK fireworks, too.