PDA

View Full Version : EMH-Animal Kingdom

bkfree
06-22-2008, 10:11 PM
Hi,
Can someone tell me how late Animal Kingdom stays open when they have late EMH at this park?
What time span can you get the EHM bracelet ?

Also at Disney Studios, in Dec. if the park regularly closes at 8, then is it open until 11 on evening EMHs?
Thanks

joelkfla
06-22-2008, 11:12 PM
Same as the others, 3 hours past closing.

Closing time varies by season. Currently DAK closes at 8 p.m., so EMH goes until 11 p.m. If it's winter and closing time is 5 p.m., then EMH will go until 8 p.m.

At all the parks, the wristband stations open 2 hours before closing. So, currently, 6 p.m at DAK, and 8 p.m. at DHS. But you don't need to get the wristband before closing time; you can enter the park after closing by showing your resort ID, and get the wristband as you enter.

katzctkpt
06-23-2008, 12:24 AM
Same as the others, 3 hours past closing.

Closing time varies by season. Currently DAK closes at 8 p.m., so EMH goes until 11 p.m. If it's winter and closing time is 5 p.m., then EMH will go until 8 p.m.

At all the parks, the wristband stations open 2 hours before closing. So, currently, 6 p.m at DAK, and 8 p.m. at DHS. But you don't need to get the wristband before closing time; you can enter the park after closing by showing your resort ID, and get the wristband as you enter.

We were there last June and I think it closed at 8 pm and with emh was open until 11 p.m. We rode KRR like 5 times in a row without ever getting off the ride. We were soaked then once we got on the bus we froze. It was a lot of fun though.

Goofy Texan
06-24-2008, 05:59 PM
I just got back from Disney World and absolutely loved Animal Kingdoms night time EMH. Be aware anything dealing with live animals is closed. I had fun just walking around the park at night. They minimally light it. Mostly just strings of bulbs across the walk way and small pathway lights. I walked through the area by Dinosaur that has prehistorc plants. The area only had small walk way lights and with the sound track of the dinosaurs roaring it was pretty creepy.

The best part of all was riding Expedition Everest at night. The darkness made it seem faster, the inside portions scarrier and the Yeti truely frightning. Normally when the train goes into the mountain the second time, you can see inside. At night, that area was pitch dark and scared the heck out of me because I couldn't see where the train was going. Be sure to get a fast pass early. They reopened the machines as soon as EMH starts

djsharp
06-24-2008, 06:22 PM
We have three days of EMH's options for AK while we are there. two AM EMH's day's and one PM. We were planning on going during the PM slotted day, but thought I'd ask what you all thought. I've heard that AM is better for viewing the animals, but I've also read a few places that said the late afternoon was good for the animals too.

What are your opinion's?