PDA

View Full Version : did anyone get free trials from vmk

5togetherWDW
06-22-2008, 07:13 PM
Just wondering -- did anyone actually get the offered free trials (Pirates or Toontown) from vmk?
All members of my family played VMK, but hadn't played the others in some time. (We had Toontown a year or two back, and Beta-tested Pirates -- but never could get it to play right on our systems.) Still, after downloading all the wallpapers and screensaver -- we figured we might as well take the offered 30 day on Toontown -- at least it was something . . . . But, we still have received no reponses to any of our emails -- from two different providers.
Is this just the way it is -- the black hole continues?, or are others getting their free trials?

WDWfanatic742
06-22-2008, 07:46 PM
Nobody has gotten them yet. The black hole continues...

wizardmickey
06-22-2008, 07:46 PM
Even though I have a basic/free Pirates account, I tried for the Trial Membership...
NOTHING ever came.

Patricia
06-24-2008, 02:42 PM
I finally stopped checking for that free offer.

That was a big Disney mistake. I had started playing pirates (like they hoped I would after vmk closed) and I took my quests as far as I could on the free account.. if I had tried the paid version I may have stuck with it. Now that I was offered the free 30 days, I refuse to pay anything until I get it. So, no Disney sites for us right now. :unsure: