PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Plan Q's

Guya103
06-22-2008, 11:57 AM
My family and I are going to WDW at the end of August and are using the DDP. My first question is say we have a big TS breakfast and two of us decide to split a CS lunch. Since we will have an extra CS what happens to it? Does it carry over to the next day or do we lose it? Also, do each of us have to show our dining pass or just one of us when going to eat? Any other tips for using the DDP would be great too! (This is our first time using it):mickey:

DizneyDoug
06-22-2008, 02:08 PM
You get 1 table service, 1 counter service, and 1 snack per night you are staying. You can use them however you wish during your stay. Forf example you can use 2 table service meals one day, and then do 2 counter service meals another day. It doesn't matter how you split up the meals, they just keep taking credits from your cards until you're out. And if you have any extra when you're done you lose them.

AmberB
06-22-2008, 02:14 PM
Your "Keys to the World" (credit card that serves as your room key, park ticket, DDP and charging priveleges) will be linked. Either of you can give the card to the server and the meals will be subtracted from the "pool" of meals on the account.

cal5755
06-22-2008, 02:27 PM
If you and someone share a CS your extra one will still be available until Midnight the night you check out. (mom and I actually had 6 cs meals left at the end of our vacation last November - the last day we used 4 of them in the food court of our hotel and used 2 to buy lunch for some people in line)

The dining is connected to your room key. If everyone in your party is in the same room then you only need to present one key for your party.... if you are in seperate rooms you need one key per room.