PDA

View Full Version : Just Questions: Guess We Can't.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Beast_fanatic
07-09-2008, 01:13 PM
With all the talk of fish, should we go to Red Lobster for lunch?

disneydeb
07-09-2008, 01:18 PM
ok i will so do that with any ones that i catch. whats the record number for catching possum?

kate
Honey, You don't catch possums, you squash 'em!
Did you know they are mean :mad: varmints?:D

Kisobel
07-09-2008, 01:20 PM
quiet day around here. only one page more of posts from last night.

somehow i'm guessing there was a "possum" incident with a moving vehicle at some point. am i right?

i am off to get my massage, anyone want to come along?

kate

disneydeb
07-09-2008, 01:26 PM

somehow i'm guessing there was a "possum" incident with a moving vehicle at some point. am i right? Actually , I don't think anyone really remembers.

Actually, I have one scheduled for 3:30 today!!!:cloud9:

kate

Do you think Pogo will conitnue his above par performance today?:D

MMouse6937
07-09-2008, 01:50 PM

I wish, I don't remember the last time I had a massage :(

This has been a very strange day, patient's have been no shows all morning. I wish they would do that in the afternoon, that's when I don't have any energy left. I'm warming up some lunch and going to sit her and get some work done while it's quiet. I wish like Rhonda said I was going to Red Lobster for lunch, but no. What's everyone else having? Talk to you all later :hug:

drummerboy
07-09-2008, 01:59 PM
Ummm.. Ken.. check that fund again.. I believe it's just cookie CRUMBS.. (remember the group of people who are contributing to said fund :D)
Oh. :blush: I guess we should appoint a non-cookie-eater as banker, eh?

:funny: OMG, that is hysterical!! The only weird thing I got was two people that scheduled interviews and then didn't show up, never contacted me again. It was very strange :confused:
many years back, when we were looking for a secretary, a woman breezed in late for her interview and informed us that she got tied up on the golf course. Still had her golf togs on. (Come to think of it though, maybe that was Pogo in disguise. :D) Anyway, somebody must have given her the bad advice to act nonchalant, as if she didn't really need the job. We figured she didn't, so we didn't offer her one.

Jeff G
07-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Ask Alex.

I'd ask him but haven't seen him in these part as of late. :scratch: Hmmm... is there any correlation?

When you hurt yourself then I was going to tell you it's your funeral. See, I am the nice one. :D

Yeah, I've noticed you're the nice one:hide2:.

All captured possum should be shipped to Wolfagng Puck's. They will be stored until the JQ meet whereupon they will be turned into a culinary masterpiece just for us. :chef::eat:

Does possum taste like chicken?

If you have any questions about marine aquariums just ask. They tend to **** up time and you know you can't pour tap water in you pour in :spend: I have a 75 gallon tank and some fish can't live w/ others. I have a clown fish that we really should call killer b/c he kills the other fish when we get new ones. When we had that episode a couple wks ago w/ the friend's tank and he gave us his clown he also gave us some hugh anemones and he seems happy w/ his new home.

I'm very jealous. I used to have a 75 gal. marine aquarium but due budget restraints (mainly raising four kids) I am now down to just a fresh water tank. Do you have fish, invertebrate or a mix of both? If fish what kinds do you have? My favorite job I've ever had was at an aquarium store that specialized in marine set ups.

Then I'd be the fish killer

Darla, is that you?

Honey, You don't catch possums, you squash 'em!
Did you know they are mean varmints?

:eyes:
Deb, you've always came across so nice and kind. I hope PETA doesn't monitor this board.

many years back, when we were looking for a secretary, a woman breezed in late for her interview and informed us that she got tied up on the golf course. Still had her golf togs on. (Come to think of it though, maybe that was Pogo in disguise. :D) Anyway, somebody must have given her the bad advice to act nonchalant, as if she didn't really need the job. We figured she didn't, so we didn't offer her one.

Was she playing through?

Back to work. It's been a busy day which is a nice change. Have a good afternoon!

pogo
07-09-2008, 03:33 PM
ok i will so do that with any ones that i catch. whats the record number for catching possum?
1,002 :D

somehow i'm guessing there was a "possum" incident with a moving vehicle at some point. am i right?

for your viewing pleasure..... click here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=103070&highlight=possum) ! :D

Do you think Pogo will conitnue his above par performance today?
You wouldn't expect me to be below par, would you ???.................. Hey.... wait a minute ! You tricked me ! :mad:

MMouse6937
07-09-2008, 03:44 PM
Darla, is that you?

:D (that needs braces on it)

for your viewing pleasure..... click here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=103070&highlight=possum) ! :D

:shake: OK, really, if I didn't think you were weird before....yikes!

What's everyone up to this afternoon? I'm off to do some SOOOO fun, I'll tell you guys about it later :hug:

drummerboy
07-09-2008, 03:48 PM
You wouldn't expect me to be below par, would you ???.................. Hey.... wait a minute ! You tricked me ! :mad:
:funny: Sorry buddy, couldn't help myself.

Who's making supper tonight?

pogo
07-09-2008, 03:49 PM
Deb, you've always came across and so nice and kind. I hope PETA doesn't monitor this board.

Do you mean....

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals ?????? :D

Dsnygirl
07-09-2008, 04:19 PM
I don't know, but it's especially true at our house. Jym's the one with the neat streak and I tend to be... well... let's just call it "relaxed" about the cleaning standards. Anybody think that my mothering instincts will kick in soon and I'll become a neater person?

I'm not sure mothering and neatness go together... except for trying to keep your kids from walking out the door with their meal on their shirt. :blush: Dan's got a "neat streak", too! Funny though, he never notices his own piles of stuff... ;)

I need a two year old around so I can have an endless supply of questions, don't I?
Or you could just borrow our Emma.... :blush:

I forgot to mention earlier... when they weighed him last night he was up another ounce to 3 lbs 14 ozs. He's gonna hit 4 lbs soon!
Yeah - that 's so great!! I've got to go check out the new pics...

Morning all.. at least I think it's morning.. after a long night of insomnia and some severe storms I'm barely functioning. I can't even remember if I locked my house up before I left..

I hope your day went by fast... are those storms headed this way? It's definitely cooler today, and will be LOTS cooler tomorrow... perfect day, I think!

Be careful when you get home, you just might find some possums in your house...

We don't call it lazy we call is distracted. You have other priorities thats all. Tell him it's a good thing...

That's a good one!! I'll have to remember to mention that next time... of course, he knows better, but I can try....

You have no idea... it's been a whirlwind around here lately!! :blah:

Glad to see pogo gave you a link to what started the insanity...

rough life you've got there, girlfriend! ;)

I wish like Rhonda I was going to Red Lobster for lunch, but no. What's everyone else having?
Sleep....

Do you mean....

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals ???
:rotfl:

How's hump day going by for everyone? I'm tired, but glad it's finally here!! Wasn't it just yesterday I was saying I couldn't wait for now to get here?? Time flies... ;)

What's tonight hold for everyone? We've got to start working on getting our girl's playground back up and user-friendly, so I think tonight will be the beginning of trying to get it back together. (It's one of those wooden ones and we brought it from our old house... they've been enjoying playing in the "tower" part, but we've got to get the extended portion on so the swings and slide can go back up. Maybe then I'll finally feel like our backyard is coming together!) Oh - and did I mention our weeds are FINALLY dying??? Not that I expect that to thrill anyone but me, but if you'd seen our yard last summer compared to all the work we've done this year, it's amazing... and I was SO determined to not let the weeds gain control again. So I'm very happy!)

Okay, gotta run -- time to hit the showers. (And get more coffee... ;))

MsMin
07-09-2008, 04:20 PM
I've sent you a message on facebook.
I'm slowly figuring it out... Trying to figure out how to post pictures right now...

Do mothering instincts actually kick in? My oldest DD is 28, married and moved out... I am still waiting for mine to kick in. Maybe before Taylor moves out? :shake: come sit on my couch I want to talk to you....

Eeeewwwww... Why am I considering going to the JQ meet??
Why because we love you.....

You are sooooo close to convincing him. I think an email or 2... or a call from Ellen at 2am will seal the deal. Ellen, are you ready to start working on Bobby? We might have to call Captain Bret in for this one.
I don't have his email address.... What about Jamie's cookies??? Maybe you and I can get together and make him the "unsifted variety"
can anyone send us sifted flour??? we like to take shortcuts.... Those cookies work like magic....

That really is Beth being mean... not my other personality.
So at least you admit to the "other personality" :fresh:

it is shaking or flopping? (is flabbing a word? LOL... I still love ya)
Go ahead Pogo, this one is wide open for you.
ok... scratch the cookies.....

Me ????? Why would I ever say anything ???

I'm going to avoid the voodoo sisters because I don't know who's who !

hey that's mean.... Angel maybe he is the mean one??? :fresh:

Oh no :nemo: nemo run......

I'd ask him but haven't seen him in these part as of late. :scratch: Hmmm... is there any correlation?

Yeah, I've noticed you're the nice one:hide2:.

Does possum taste like chicken?
yes doesn't everything strange!!

I'm very jealous. I used to have a 75 gal. marine aquarium but due budget restraints (mainly raising four kids) I am now down to just a fresh water tank. Do you have fish, invertebrate or a mix of both? If fish what kinds do you have? My favorite job I've ever had was at an aquarium store that specialized in marine set ups.
I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that my son's friend had a tank tragedy and he lost most everything. So he gave me his anemones and zoos. I have a little zinnia but it's struggling. I have one big clown, the bully and he had a med sized who is still living. I had 2 small bubble anemones and he had 2 huge ones (now in my tank) and 2 smaller. I have a pencil urchin (lost my common with my hungry starfish (like a chocolate chip star but the red variety) and two sand sifters. I have 2 bunches of leather coral and a yellow neon stripped wrasse. I have about 30lbs of live rock and he gave me his 50lbs which I'm still curing. My clown fish seems to have settled down w/ the larger anemones, he loves them. I have many hermit crabs and 1 turbo snail left b/c the starfish loves escargot. I'm always looking for tips. I am changing my system b/c he gave me his refugium and huge protein skimmer, my tank isn't drilled so I'm looking into a system that flows over the top????

Darla, is that you? :rotfl:

Deb, you've always came across so nice and kind. I hope PETA doesn't monitor this board.

Back to work. It's been a busy day which is a nice change. Have a good afternoon!

(that needs braces on it)
OK, really, if I didn't think you were weird before....yikes!
What's everyone up to this afternoon? I'm off to do some SOOOO fun, I'll tell you guys about it later
remember if you get a tank the bigger the easier it is to maintain. The smaller ones actually can take more work.. evaporation keeps the salt jumping all over. I put my fish in a smaller tank when I moved.

Do you mean....
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals ?????? please don't even mention the "p" word... had enough of them around here screaming at ppl who were trying to save animals after the hurricane.
Do I really need a question? I know there have to be some buried in there somewhere.

pogo
07-09-2008, 04:42 PM
What's tonight hold for everyone?
Not much.... clean the pool, work in the garden, cook dinner.... just the usual. :D

hey that's mean.... Angel maybe he is the mean one???

please don't even mention the "p" word... had enough of them around here screaming at ppl who were trying to save animals after the hurricane.

OK.... as I expeceted.... you were nice until you got your official invite. What did it last... about twenty seconds ? :shrug:

They do some good, but they do way to much harm to wild animals. And they are nice to throw rocks at ! :D

Kisobel
07-09-2008, 05:00 PM
You have no idea... it's been a whirlwind around here lately!! :blah:

Glad to see pogo gave you a link to what started the insanity...

rough life you've got there, girlfriend! ;)

Sleep....

:rotfl:

yes i have read the insanity and it made sense. does that make me insane?? and yes i have a rough life because i have to go to work tonight :beat::bang::fit: have i mentioned my bad work attitude lately??

have a good night everyone and keep your fingers crossed- calm night for kate.

kate

MsMin
07-09-2008, 05:34 PM
Not much.... clean the pool, work in the garden, cook dinner.... just the usual. :D

OK.... as I expected.... you were nice until you got your official invite. What did it last... about twenty seconds ? :shrug:

They do some good, but they do way to much harm to wild animals. And they are nice to throw rocks at !
wait why do you have the "mean" exclusive"??? You said to avoid the "voodoo" sisters.... that's not mean???
and by the way the "p" wasn't you this time, Its a long story, I imagine some do some good but they can drive you nuts.... After Katrina my dd was working in the fieldhouse @ LSU w/ the animals that were rescued and they just sat and criticized everything all day. trying to block treatment by a vet to injured animals b/c it may hurt the dog:confused: I could go on and on... maybe over a :marg:

Dsnygirl
07-09-2008, 05:40 PM
yes i have read the insanity and it made sense. does that make me insane?? and yes i have a rough life because i have to go to work tonight :beat::bang::fit: have i mentioned my bad work attitude lately??

have a good night everyone and keep your fingers crossed- calm night for kate.
I'm sending you lots of "calm" :pixie:... but be prepared... we were way busy last night, and only 4 discharges today. So - if on 7, many pods... if on 8, ????

How was your massage? Did it relax you for tonight?? did I mention I don't have to go in?? 'til Saturday???? :D :D

Kisobel
07-09-2008, 05:48 PM
I'm sending you lots of "calm" :pixie:... but be prepared... we were way busy last night, and only 4 discharges today. So - if on 7, many pods... if on 8, ????

How was your massage? Did it relax you for tonight?? did I mention I don't have to go in?? 'til Saturday???? :D :D

i'm thinking of a word, can you guess it??

love ya
kate

trackbarroness
07-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Did someone go fishing today? :D
Someone must have done the "go away storms" dance today. It's just the usual hot an humid July here in the heart of Fl. :D Lololol
Hope that everyone is having a very magical day.

ElenitaB
07-09-2008, 06:25 PM
Hi, Sandy! Did you see a PM I sent you while you were in Jersey?

Anybody think that my mothering instincts will kick in soon and I'll become a neater person?
Gosh, if that were the case, my house would look like Martha Stewart lived here instead of Larry the Cable Guy.

Did everyone have a nice day? I was very busy today and ended up getting stressed out. I hate when things don't work correctly. :mad:

Pogo, I didn't read you advocating throwing rocks at someone, did I? :confused:

Well, time for me to disconnect from work. I need to head to the hospital tomorow for some bloodwork (and yes, it is contributing greatly to my stress level). Just when I thought I had the week off from there. :blush:

Have a good night, everyone!

Caroleh
07-09-2008, 06:28 PM
Yes Carol you can come visit me and we can have lunch at Popeyes... dinner at Olive Garden.. we'll shop at Target, Hobby Lobby AND Bath and Body Works! Sound good?

How soon do you want me there?

Ummm.. Ken.. check that fund again.. I believe it's just cookie CRUMBS.. (remember the group of people who are contributing to said fund :D)

Has the other Alex been in charge of the college fund? Where is her hiding?

please don't even mention the "p" word... had enough of them around here screaming at ppl who were trying to save animals after the hurricane.

I feel the same way. My BIL is one of those "p" people. When I married my DH we couldn't tell him that my SIL's(my side) are farmers. Heaven forbid that he found out that they raise pigs. This guy made his cat be a vegitarian...there is something wrong with that.

Oh, btw, the trip will be booked tonight!!

trackbarroness
07-09-2008, 07:03 PM
Oh my stars Ellen there are at least 4 of ya out there and in 4 different states. So sign up for all 3? Or just the 1 in Orlando? :D

MMouse6937
07-09-2008, 07:18 PM
Afternoon all! So no one wanted to know what my SOOOO fun thing was? :( Well I'm going to tell you anways!

I don't know if anyone listens to the WDW Radio Show podcast but I just did an interview with the host about Bob Jackson's show at the POR. It was so much fun!! He's really a nice guy and so smart about WDW stuff. He writes trivia books, etc, etc. I don't know when it will air but it was so cool! So, I'm like a movie star! No autographs please :D

Love ya guys, talk to you later :hug:

Dsnygirl
07-09-2008, 07:39 PM
i'm thinking of a word, can you guess it??

love ya
kate
:jaw: :eyes: family friendly site.... family friendly site... ;)

Did everyone have a nice day? I was very busy today and ended up getting stressed out. I hate when things don't work correctly. :mad:

Well, time for me to disconnect from work. I need to head to the hospital tomorow for some bloodwork (and yes, it is contributing greatly to my stress level). Just when I thought I had the week off from there.

Ellen, sorry to hear it was a rough day... sending you a :hug: and some :pixie: for tomorrow that everything goes well!!

This guy made his cat be a vegitarian...there is something wrong with that.

:faint: Now, that is just about one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard!!

Afternoon all! So no one wanted to know what my SOOOO fun thing was? Well I'm going to tell you anways!

I don't know if anyone listens to the WDW Radio Show podcast but I just did an interview with the host about Bob Jackson's show at the POR. It was so much fun!! He's really a nice guy and so smart about WDW stuff. He writes trivia books, etc, etc. I don't know when it will air but it was so cool! So, I'm like a movie star! No autographs please :D

Wow Sarah, that is so cool!! Now I can say I know somebody else who is famous!! We've got a regular "walk of fame" going on here, between Ken and Ellen and Jenn and now you... did I miss anybody???

Here we go again...
07-09-2008, 07:49 PM
For some reason where you find Pogo, you find Possum

kate
Me, Me, Me!!! Please take me with you!!

Do you think they will put possum sauce on the fish?

Do you mean....

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals ?????? :D
You got it wrong. If PETA stands for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals then it should be People for the Eating of Tasty Animals. Right?

Hey, that's mean.... Angel maybe he is the mean one??? :fresh:
Not our sweet little Pogo?

Gosh, if that were the case, my house would look like Martha Stewart lived here instead of Larry the Cable Guy.
:funny:
You just made me realize what my house looks like!

Caroleh
07-09-2008, 08:14 PM
You just made me realize what my house looks like!

I tell ya, it's the creative mind. We live better in chaos. Actually, I had a class on different type of personalities, and creative people need the chaos around them to inspire them. I have Gilles believing this!!!:D

does anyone want to add a bunch of numbers for me?

drummerboy
07-09-2008, 08:21 PM
I tell ya, it's the creative mind. We live better in chaos.

:rolleyes:

does anyone want to add a bunch of numbers for me?
Sure. 7+5+6=18. 'k? :D

Caroleh
07-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Sure. 7+5+6=18. 'k? :D

Gee thanks, Ken...want to add about 2 dozen more to those? I can count really well!!!

So you don't buy my chaos theory?

MauiMouse
07-09-2008, 09:10 PM

I listen to that Podcast on my iPod. :D His name in Lou Mongello. I got both of his WDW Trivia books for my last birthday from my friends. That is really neat, Sarah. I'll have to make sure to pay check it out! :thumbsup:

Are you friends with Bob Jackson on facebook?

So I could use a little pixie dust today. I had a really super bad migraine today. It started at 9am and didn't start feeling better until after 2pm. I get those auroras and they really freak me out big time. They are worse usually than the headache, with my right hand and right side of my mouth goes numb. It's not fun that's for sure. Plus I had to go back to work today. Some stress some other things as well.

I'm just chilling in the dark at home right now. Have a good night. Talk to you all soon.

MMouse6937
07-09-2008, 09:18 PM
I listen to that Podcast on my iPod. :D His name in Lou Mongello. I got both of his WDW Trivia books for my last birthday from my friends. That is really neat, Sarah. I'll have to make sure to pay check it out! :thumbsup:

Are you friends with Bob Jackson on facebook?

So I could use a little pixie dust today. I had a really super bad migraine today. It started at 9am and didn't start feeling better until after 2pm. I get those auroras and they really freak me out big time. They are worse usually than the headache, with my right hand and right side of my mouth goes numb. It's not fun that's for sure. Plus I had to go back to work today. Some stress some other things as well.

I'm just chilling in the dark at home right now. Have a good night. Talk to you all soon.

Hang in there Mary :hug: I know that migraines can really take it out of you.

Yes, I'm friends with Bob on Facebook, I saw you were too. He's so wonderful, his show is incredibly fun. Have you ever seen it? It was nice to talk to Lou today about him. I don't know when the segment will be on, but keep a listen out for it.

So Mike just got home and we're headed up to my parent's house. They're out of town and we're going to have a PARTY!!:party: WOO HOO. No really, we're just going to go water their plants and make sure everything's in one piece. BOR-RING!! :( Talk to you all a little later

tinkerbellybutton
07-09-2008, 09:18 PM
Hey guys, just a quick zoop to let you all that I've been thinking about you all! It's been really crazy around here with the kids having moved in. I plan on sitting down at the computer in the morning and reading everything that has gone on in the last few days. So since I haven't read anything in days I'll send some :pixie: and :hug: to those who need it. Take care all and talk to you soon. Want me to bring cookies when I come back?

pogo
07-09-2008, 09:20 PM
hey that's mean.... Angel maybe he is the mean one???
Me the mean one ???? :faint: Not me. I'm a good boy !

wait why do you have the "mean" exclusive"??? You said to avoid the "voodoo" sisters.... that's not mean???

I didn't think so....... after all, I'm still not sure I'm dealing with one person or two !

Pogo, I didn't read you advocating throwing rocks at someone, did I?
:funny: Oh Ellen.... you made me laugh so much Patti just looked at me with this puzzled look on her face.

I never advocated.... I just said it was fun ! :D

Oh, btw, the trip will be booked tonight!!

:thumbsup:

I just did an interview with the host about Bob Jackson's show at the POR. It was so much fun!! He's really a nice guy and so smart about WDW stuff. He writes trivia books, etc, etc. I don't know when it will air but it was so cool! So, I'm like a movie star! No autographs please.
Sarah.... that is so cool. Let us know when it will be on, OK ? :D

Wow Sarah, that is so cool!! Now I can say I know somebody else who is famous!! We've got a regular "walk of fame" going on here, between Ken and Ellen and Jenn and now you... did I miss anybody???
:pout: How about me ???? I'm a Head Possumator....doesn't that count for anything ??

Not our sweet little Pogo?
Aw shucks ! :blush:

Sure. 7+5+6=18. 'k?
Did you do that with your shoes on ?? :D

pogo
07-09-2008, 09:25 PM

I'm sorry for your pain Mary. Would it help if we all came over and took turns massaging your temples and making :marg: for you ???? :D

Hey guys, just a quick zoop to let you all that I've been thinking about you all! It's been really crazy around here with the kids having moved in. I plan on sitting down at the computer in the morning and reading everything that has gone on in the last few days. So since I haven't read anything in days I'll send some :pixie: and :hug: to those who need it. Take care all and talk to you soon. Want me to bring cookies when I come back?

Hey you...... I missed you. Hurry back ! :D

Dsnygirl
07-09-2008, 09:31 PM
I listen to that Podcast on my iPod. :D His name in Lou Mongello. I got both of his WDW Trivia books for my last birthday from my friends.
I love his books!! I didn't know he had a podcast... I'd say I'll try to catch it, but I don't know how... how sad is that?? Anyone wanna tell me w/o laughing too hard?? :blush:

Hey guys, just a quick zoop to let you all that I've been thinking about you all! It's been really crazy around here with the kids having moved in. I plan on sitting down at the computer in the morning and reading everything that has gone on in the last few days.

Want me to bring cookies when I come back?
Hi Traci! Good to see you back in these parts! Good luck catching up... these folks have been some crazy posters. ;)

Cookies would be great... what kind are you bringing? I'll supply the milk and/or coffee...

:pout: How about me ???? I'm a Head Possumator....doesn't that count for anything ??

Of course!! Since we're counting, I'd say it counts for 5 + 95.... :D

Anybody else as tired as I am? I think I'm going to go tuck Julia in and call it a night... see you all in the am!!

Nascfan
07-09-2008, 09:41 PM
Hey gang, sorry I've been MIA for a bit, life can just get crazy sometimes, you know?
Has Pogo been behaving?

:pixie: and :hug: for any that need it.

Hey golfers, and Blythe, please let Dan know this if you can:
The LPGA is in town this week for the Jamie Farr/Owens Corning at Highland Meadows. Well, Lauren was able to play in the Junior Pro-Am on Monday! She and 3 of her teammates were teamed up with Beth Bauer in and 18 hole scrambles. It was incredible! Beth was SO NICE! It was like just being out for a round with your best pal. She talked with the girls, shared tips, helped them to read the greens, it was so much fun. And Lauren sank a 25 foot birdie putt on hole #9, which was the hole that our local cable sports show was taping at! On the show later, we heard the announcers say "best putt I've seen today, no question" and "that's something she'll remember for the rest of her life, sinking a long birdie putt while playing with Beth Bauer". The girls all had a great time and all shot really well, the team finished at 8 under.

Just had to share, proud Daddy and all, you know. Oh, and I had the distinct pleasure of being on Lauren's bag! I hope she continues to let me caddy for her when she turns pro. Haha!

Day 7 of my trip report is up, sorry about the hiatus there too. I've only got 2 more days to go and will get those just as soon as I can.

MauiMouse
07-09-2008, 09:44 PM
Hang in there Mary :hug: I know that migraines can really take it out of you.

Yes, I'm friends with Bob on Facebook, I saw you were too. He's so wonderful, his show is incredibly fun. Have you ever seen it? It was nice to talk to Lou today about him. I don't know when the segment will be on, but keep a listen out for it.

Yes, we saw him last September. It was great. He walked over to our table and someone I forgot who either Jamie or Jeanne mentioned my name. Well that did it. He mentioned me a lot in his act. I even went up there for a song or two. He's great! I'd love to see his act again. Too bad we don't have more time in December, we could go over and check him out. I even have a autographed photo of Bob.

That's me (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2949426780053803550MwnpFq?vhost=good-times) in the light blue shirt near Bob.

Here is another even scarier one. (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2701094150053803550NEcIey?vhost=good-times) Of me not Bob! :D

And here I'm in ozone land. (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2076229640053803550kiQudV?vhost=good-times) Probably too many coffee & Bailey's.

I'm sorry for your pain Mary. Would it help if we all came over and took turns massaging your temples and making :marg: for you ???? :D

Thanks pogo. :hug: Can't hurt right?

MauiMouse
07-09-2008, 09:52 PM
I love his books!! I didn't know he had a podcast... I'd say I'll try to catch it, but I don't know how... how sad is that?? Anyone wanna tell me w/o laughing too hard?? :blush:

Just go to iTunes store, click on the podcast on the left hand side and do a search for "The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station" Then just hit subscribe, and you will get all the updates. Right now he is on show #74. The last one was about that new CRO Justin. It was really interesting.

Does that help?

offwego
07-09-2008, 09:55 PM
Di that's wild, Sarah that's cool about the podcast. Mary I'm sorry about your migraine.

Jenn what wouldn't be better with a Canadian Accent indeed. Ellen hope all went well. More teens in WDW in December, are there enough arcades for that?

Pogo what have you been doing that there is so much possum talk all over this thread.

Rachel nice to see you and congrats. Rhonda I hope you got red lobster or something good for lunch with all that hard work.
Scott how cool was that story? You must have been proud enough to burst!

disneydeb
07-09-2008, 10:02 PM

for your viewing pleasure..... click here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=103070&highlight=possum) !

I love it when that happens!

Did everyone have a nice day? I was very busy today and ended up getting stressed out. I hate when things don't work correctly.

Pogo, I didn't read you advocating throwing rocks at someone, did I?

Well, time for me to disconnect from work. I need to head to the hospital tomorow for some bloodwork (and yes, it is contributing greatly to my stress level). Just when I thought I had the week off from there. :blush:

Have a good night, everyone!

:pixie: for your day tomorrow Ellen. I sure hope all turns out well for you! :hug:

Mary :pixie: for your head too.

Jeff, I may come across sweet and kind, but there is a side of me NO ONE wants to see. Just ask my kids.:mad::D

Is it nighty night time?:cloud9:

pogo
07-09-2008, 10:06 PM
Has Pogo been behaving?

The LPGA is in town this week for the Jamie Farr/Owens Corning at Highland Meadows. Well, Lauren was able to play in the Junior Pro-Am on Monday! She and 3 of her teammates were teamed up with Beth Bauer in and 18 hole scrambles. It was incredible! Beth was SO NICE! It was like just being out for a round with your best pal. She talked with the girls, shared tips, helped them to read the greens, it was so much fun. And Lauren sank a 25 foot birdie putt on hole #9, which was the hole that our local cable sports show was taping at! On the show later, we heard the announcers say "best putt I've seen today, no question" and "that's something she'll remember for the rest of her life, sinking a long birdie putt while playing with Beth Bauer". The girls all had a great time and all shot really well, the team finished at 8 under.

Just had to share, proud Daddy and all, you know. Oh, and I had the distinct pleasure of being on Lauren's bag! I hope she continues to let me caddy for her when she turns pro. Haha!

Of course I've been behaving. :shrug: Why would you even ask that question ???

This is so cool...... Tell Lauren I said :thumbsup: ! :D

Yes, we saw him last September. It was great. He walked over to our table and someone I forgot who either Jamie or Jeanne mentioned my name. Well that did it. He mentioned me a lot in his act. I even went up there for a song or two. He's great! I'd love to see his act again. Too bad we don't have more time in December, we could go over and check him out. I even have a autographed photo of Bob.

That's me (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2949426780053803550MwnpFq?vhost=good-times) in the light blue shirt near Bob.

Here is another even scarier one. (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2701094150053803550NEcIey?vhost=good-times) Of me not Bob! :D

And here I'm in ozone land. (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2076229640053803550kiQudV?vhost=good-times) Probably too many coffee & Bailey's.
Which one were you ???? I didn't see anyone with a lamp shade on her head ! :D

Just go to iTunes store, click on the podcast on the left hand side and do a search for "The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station" Then just hit subscribe, and you will get all the updates. Right now he is on show #74. The last one was about that new CRO Justin. It was really interesting.

You are so smart ! :D

Here we go again...
07-09-2008, 10:36 PM
Hey gang, sorry I've been MIA for a bit, life can just get crazy sometimes, you know?
Has Pogo been behaving?
NO

Scott you have every reason to be proud of Lauren, she is a great kid. I think she has lots of great years ahead of her... you do not really want to caddy do you? Wouldn't you rather be waiting for her to come in to give her the congradulatory hug when she comes in?

I need cookies right now... Bad day.

:pixie: on the way. I hope you feel better!
Did Pogo cause that migraine?

Tink&Goofy
07-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Well I finally get a chance to check in, and most of you are probably heading off to bed shortly! What a busy day! This is the first chance I've had to sit down!

So how was everyone's day? I didn't have a chance to read every post, so I hope I didn't miss anything major.

Saw something today that I could have done without. A rather heavy set, VERY well endowd woman.....running for the bus....in a tube top. One hand was holding a cup of coffee, and the other was attempting to keep things under wraps. I wonder if she has a black eye tonight? ;)

Caroleh
07-09-2008, 11:09 PM
Saw something today that I could have done without. A rather heavy set, VERY well endowd woman.....running for the bus....in a tube top. One hand was holding a cup of coffee, and the other was attempting to keep things under wraps. I wonder if she has a black eye tonight? ;)

It wasn't me!!! I was at work. No tube tops for me....I gave that up years ago. Gravity set in many moons ago. I can understand black eyes, that's why I don't run or do jumping jacks!!:D:blush:

Are we ready for Thusday?

drummerboy
07-09-2008, 11:10 PM
So you don't buy my chaos theory?Somebody once recommended I read a book called "Total Chaos Living" or something like that.* It was so full of psychology jargon that I couldn't get through the first ten pages.* I think there may have been a chapter about cluttered minds though... :D
So I could use a little pixie dust today. I had a really super bad migraine today.* It started at 9am and didn't start feeling better until after 2pm.* I get those auroras and they really freak me out big time. They are worse usually than the headache, with my right hand and right side of my mouth goes numb. Can I assume your doctor knows about all this?* Hope the cool and dark made it go away.
Did you do that with your shoes on ??* :DI'm supposed to be wearing shoes?* :blush:* Notice I didn't do anything that added up over 20.
Has Pogo been behaving?[Tries to stifle snort.]That was tres cool about Lauren.*
Jeff, I may come across sweet and kind, but there is a side of me NO ONE wants to see.* Just ask my kids.:mad::DSounds a bit like DW.* The kids and I never like seeing that look come into her eyes.* We know it's time to :bolt: and :hide2: then.

Saw something today that I could have done without.* A rather heavy set, VERY well endowed woman.....running for the bus....in a tube top.* One hand was holding a cup of coffee, and the other was attempting to keep things under wraps.** I wonder if she has a black eye tonight? ;)
Oh beHAVE.

drummerboy
07-09-2008, 11:22 PM
The distant thunderrumbles seem to be getting closer, so I think it's time to get ready for bed. We had a 16-year old boy killed by lightning at one of our nearby beaches yesterday--the family was waiting out a storm under a beach house that's on stilts and the lightning hit so close that it came through the concrete drive they were standing on. My guess is that he was barefoot from being on the beach.

Who's in charge of packing and doing cleanup detail for our imminent trip?

Tink&Goofy
07-09-2008, 11:30 PM
Oh beHAVE.
Hey, I just call 'em like I see them.. well...not quite..:D

I think Carol is our expert packer - or maybe Jym has the most recent practice. Clean up? Oooh - I don't do kitchen duty, bathrooms, or windows, sooooo....how about Blythe? She seems to be having some success in cleaning up her yard. :D

So where to next? How 'bout a cruise? You know, Alaska cruises are real popular this time of year. Got my camera ready!

Beast_fanatic
07-09-2008, 11:36 PM
:pixie: for your bloodwork tomorrow Ellen!

Afternoon all! So no one wanted to know what my SOOOO fun thing was? :( Well I'm going to tell you anways!

I wanted to know, but you promised to come back later and tell us, so I didn't pressure you! That sounds very cool! How did you get chosen?

So I could use a little pixie dust today. I had a really super bad migraine today. It started at 9am and didn't start feeling better until after 2pm. I get those auroras and they really freak me out big time. They are worse usually than the headache, with my right hand and right side of my mouth goes numb.

:pixie: for your migraine! They are no fun at all, and I've never even had the numbness.

Want me to bring cookies when I come back?

:yes: Something chocolate please (and no raisins). ;)

I'm sorry for your pain Mary. Would it help if we all came over and took turns massaging your temples and making :marg: for you ????

If I change my name to Mary, will you come do that for me?

Anybody else as tired as I am?

:yes:

And Lauren sank a 25 foot birdie putt on hole #9, which was the hole that our local cable sports show was taping at! On the show later, we heard the announcers say "best putt I've seen today, no question" and "that's something she'll remember for the rest of her life, sinking a long birdie putt while playing with Beth Bauer".

Congrats to Lauren!

Rhonda I hope you got red lobster or something good for lunch with all that hard work.

I did not. I had a small ham sandwich with a side salad, carrot sticks and a little bag of Snacksters. :unsure:

I hope it's not me! Are we going snorkeling?

MMouse6937
07-09-2008, 11:55 PM
Sarah.... that is so cool. Let us know when it will be on, OK ? :D

I sure will and.....NO it doesn't! :goof:

Love the photos Mary, you're so fun!! Paul Barrie who does the Window to the Magic podcast is getting together a Yeehah Bob meet for Mousefest, I'm going to try to make it.

I can understand black eyes, that's why I don't run or do jumping jacks!!:D:blush:[/SIZE]

TMI sister, TMI!! :D

I wanted to know, but you promised to come back later and tell us, so I didn't pressure you! That sounds very cool! How did you get chosen?

I emailed him and told him that I thought Bob was one of the hidden treasures at WDW and he thought I was right. It took us awhile to get coordinated since his schedule is so busy but we finally did and I had a great time!!

SO, is everyone ready for bed? I am that's for sure. Nighty night all, don't let the bed bugs bite!! :bug:

Kisobel
07-10-2008, 01:31 AM
I need cookies right now... Bad day.

cookies coming right up, big meltie chocolate chip cookies. would you like some milk with those or a big :marg:?

hope your day gets better

kate

sagessa
07-10-2008, 04:34 AM
Hey all... just a quick update before I go to bed.

Alex is now up to 4 lbs! They also moved him to an open crib tonight! That means that the only thing left for him to do before he gets to come home is stop using the feeding tube. I think that it won't be too much longer and then he'll be home with us! :clappy:

I guess this means we need to get going on getting the nursery ready. Does anyone want to come help us paint?

Rachel R.

Flower
07-10-2008, 06:25 AM
[QUOTE=Marilyn Michetti;1665080]:joy:How about burned smores and taquila?/QUOTE]

Can I join JQU too???!!!

I will bring the burnt S'Mores....I seriously burned a fresh batch the other night in the kitchen...DH won't let me live it down.....it was only a small fire,and just because I had to use the fire extinguisher in the kitchen, he thinks it is hilarious now!:blush:

Is anyone else up this early?

disneydeb
07-10-2008, 06:42 AM
Hey all... just a quick update before I go to bed.

Alex is now up to 4 lbs! They also moved him to an open crib tonight! That means that the only thing left for him to do before he gets to come home is stop using the feeding tube. I think that it won't be too much longer and then he'll be home with us! :clappy:

I guess this means we need to get going on getting the nursery ready. Does anyone want to come help us paint?

Rachel R.

Great News!! They grow so fast! Do you think he'll go home by Sunday? I will be in Maynardville Saturday, visiting friends. I could possibly change my visit to Saturday if I needed to, let me know, OK?

Flower, we would love to have you! I presume you brought your cookies?:D

Caroleh
07-10-2008, 06:45 AM
Can I join JQU too???!!!

I will bring the burnt S'Mores....I seriously burned a fresh batch the other night in the kitchen...DH won't let me live it down.....it was only a small fire,and just because I had to use the fire extinguisher in the kitchen, he thinks it is hilarious now!:blush:

Hi LeaAnn!!!! Hey gang, this is one of my fellow Disney scrapbooker and a fellow Canadian!! She lives on your side of the city Jenn. Just be prepared to do a lot of reading, pick on Pogo and bring lots of cookies!! Oh, yeah, then there's this thing about asking questions.

I'm up early, but tomorrow will be the last of the early mornings...just a few more days of inventory left.

So do I have to look for a new thread when I get home tonight?

disneydeb
07-10-2008, 06:54 AM
Ken, Could we fly in the magic RV to the land of the Smokies to see little Alex and help Jym and Rachel?

pogo
07-10-2008, 07:27 AM
Good morning all...... I hope everyone gets up on the right side of the bed today ! Anyone know who I'm referring to ????

I'll be around later this afternoon.... I've got morning meetings (golf) and I'll be real busy. :yes:

Saw something today that I could have done without. A rather heavy set, VERY well endowd woman.....running for the bus....in a tube top. One hand was holding a cup of coffee, and the other was attempting to keep things under wraps.

:eyes:

[Tries to stifle snort.]
Are you related to Jennifer ???? :D

You know it's the job for the newbies.... Flower, Angel and MsMin !

OK Ladies..... clean up time... get to work.... oh and Beth.... no complaining ! ( we'll see if that works)

If I change my name to Mary, will you come do that for me?
You don't have to change your name, silly.... I'd do it for you anytime. How's tonight sound ??? :D

We're on our way ! :D

Can I join JQU too???!!!
Did you fill out the on-line application.... in triplacate ????? :D Welcome to JQ !

Hi LeaAnn!!!! Hey gang, this is one of my fellow Disney scrapbooker and a fellow Canadian!!

I knew it was only a matter of time before your scrap booking friends showed up.

Hey Ken.... can we hide the new thread form Cariol ???? :D

Ken, Could we fly in the magic RV to the land of the Smokies to see little Alex and help Jym and Rachel?

That would be a great idea !:thumbsup:

drummerboy
07-10-2008, 07:30 AM
Can I join JQU too???!!!
Anybody who has, um, interesting kitchen stories like that is certainly welcome to join here. Looks like you're already a natural. :D

We'll all be at your door very soon.

See above.

Anybody want to go to the Chamber board meeting with me?

Caroleh
07-10-2008, 07:33 AM
I knew it was only a matter of time before your scrap booking friends showed up.

Hey Ken.... can we hide the new thread form Cariol ???? :D

You can hide it from Cariol, but not Carol!!! I can still find it even when I'm tired. It's that natural homing device. It finds scrap booking stores,quilting stores, craft stores and JQ threads!!!

Hey, Lea-Ann, are you going to be joining our meet in Dec?

Jasper
07-10-2008, 07:53 AM
So how is everyone today? I am just checking in for a few minutes before I go lay down again. I may be back on later this afternoon but we will see how the day goes.

I hope you are all doing well, if not here is some :pixie::pixie: for those that are ailing and for those who are struggling with their golf scores!!:D:D

We had a 16-year old boy killed by lightning at one of our nearby beaches yesterday--the family was waiting out a storm under a beach house that's on stilts and the lightning hit so close that it came through the concrete drive they were standing on. My guess is that he was barefoot from being on the beach.

You know, up until two summers ago I thought concrete was impervious to lightning. Then we had a lightning strike that hit in the middle of our driveway taking out a dinner plate sized divot and then ricocheting off and hitting a tree. Even after that incident I still thought it was a fluke but seeing your comments makes me think a lot harder about the safety of concrete in a lightening storm.

As for packing and cleaning, I can help with that as long as someone else helps with the lifting part!:D

Dsnygirl
07-10-2008, 08:19 AM
Sheesh... it hasn't even been 11 hrs since I logged out, and I already went through a cup of coffee trying to catch up!! I don't think the next thread has much of a chance of lasting a week at this rate!!

So -- good morning all!! How's everyone doing this fine (and cool :thumbsup:) morning? I'm up and at 'em a bit early for me, I am going to spend the day scrapbooking so I can at least attempt to get our Disney trip from last October done before our next trip!! I am terribly behind, but I guess that's life with two little girls... never a dull (or quiet) moment! But they're off to activities today 'til 3:30, so I'm free!! :woohoo:

Hi Scott!! wow, that is great news about Lauren!! I'll be sure to tell him when we talk later... he'll think it is SO cool!! You must've been so proud...

Does that help?
It sure does -- thanks! I'll head over there later and get myself signed up... does anyone have a few hours I can borrow so I can listen to some podcasts???

Well I finally get a chance to check in, and most of you are probably heading off to bed shortly!

Saw something today that I could have done without. A rather heavy set, VERY well endowd woman.....running for the bus....in a tube top. One hand was holding a cup of coffee, and the other was attempting to keep things under wraps. I wonder if she has a black eye tonight?
Sorry... not much sleep x 2 days made me a very tired pup last night...

... and you thought that sharing that visual with us would help get it out of your head??? Well thanks... now I've got it too... not pretty!! ;) It's amazing what some people's mirrors tell them it's okay to step out the door in... I think more folks need a talking one, like in Snow White... someone on the other side saying, "Oh no you don't!! You cannot possibly step out of this house looking like that... turn right back around and head for the closet and try again!!!" :D

So where to next? How 'bout a cruise? You know, Alaska cruises are real popular this time of year. Got my camera ready!
:thumbsup:

cookies coming right up, big meltie chocolate chip cookies. would you like some milk with those or a big :marg:?

Yummm.. thanks!! How was your night? Since you had time to make cookies, I'm thinking it wasn't so bad??? Plus, I didn't get a phone call from anyone looking for help... not that I would've been much anyway...

Alex is now up to 4 lbs! They also moved him to an open crib tonight! That means that the only thing left for him to do before he gets to come home is stop using the feeding tube. I think that it won't be too much longer and then he'll be home with us!

Yeah Rachel, that is so great!! In our NICU, we call the room the kids like Alex are in the "rug room" and it is every parent's hope that their kids will end up in the open cribs there someday... it's so close to being able to go home!! That's awesome...

... I'd love to come paint!! Just point me to the paintbrushes...

Can I join JQU too???!!!

Welcome to JQ!!! The more the merrier!! Thanks for the smores, burnt or not... they're still yummy!!

No, not many of us are up that early.... just Sandy on occasion and sometimes Jym and I, but only on days we actually haven't gone to bed yet.... ;)

Okay, gotta run and get my girls ready to head out the door... catch you all later!!

Flower
07-10-2008, 08:22 AM

Flower, we would love to have you! I presume you brought your cookies?

Can I help paint? Congratulations...Rachel & Jym I hope your little guy is home with you soon!

Deb, I can bring no-bake cookies....my husband won't let me near the kitchen since the S'Mores incident....Something about me being a liability! Does this mean I never have to cook again???!!!!

You know it's the job for the newbies.... Flower, Angel and MsMin !

OK Ladies..... clean up time... get to work.... oh and Beth.... no complaining ! ( we'll see if that works)

Does anyone have a broom? There seems to be a lot of cookie crumbs and what appears to be possum droppings around....:ack:

Did you fill out the on-line application.... in triplacate ????? :D Welcome to JQ !

All signed!

Uh oh....I think someone needs a little time with a glue stick.....and no sniffing! Carol, can he handle the sharp scissors?

Anybody who has, um, interesting kitchen stories like that is certainly welcome to join here. Looks like you're already a natural. :D

You can hide it from Cariol, but not Carol!!! I can still find it even when I'm tired. It's that natural homing device. It finds scrap booking stores,quilting stores, craft stores and JQ threads!!!

Hey, Lea-Ann, are you going to be joining our meet in Dec?

I have the same homing device! Drives DH crazy whenever we go on a road trip...it is pretty bad when you know where craft stores are in a country you don't even live in...:blush:

I wish I could go in December, but with not working this year I just don't have the :twocents:..I am in serious need of a Disney fix too, January was just so long ago!

sagessa
07-10-2008, 08:48 AM
Great News!! They grow so fast! Do you think he'll go home by Sunday? I will be in Maynardville Saturday, visiting friends. I could possibly change my visit to Saturday if I needed to, let me know, OK?

I hope he comes home by Sunday, but none of the staff are willing to make any estimates on when they think he'll be ready. I can understand why; no one has any way of knowing how quickly he'll progress. I mean, no one anticipated how well he would be doing at this point, so I know they can't predict anything, but I want to know, goshdarnit! We'll keep everyone updated and if he goes home early you can come see him at the house. That would be even better for cuddling because he wouldn't have any wires attached. :cloud9:

So now I'm starting to freak out, just a little bit. Are they seriously going to let us take this little bitty person home? Just Jym and me? :eek:

Rachel R.

Mickey'sGirl
07-10-2008, 09:02 AM
:pixie: for unremarkable test results Ellen!

:hug: for you too Mary! I hope that migraine has gone away!

Oh, and I had the distinct pleasure of being on Lauren's bag! I hope she continues to let me caddy for her when she turns pro. Haha!Didja ever think you might be taking on that role? How cool is that, Scott! Congratulations Lauren!

Jeff, I may come across sweet and kind, but there is a side of me NO ONE wants to see. Just ask my kids.Don't believe her Jeff. She is indeed one of the sweetest people I've ever met.

Saw something today that I could have done without. A rather heavy set, VERY well endowd woman.....running for the bus....in a tube top. One hand was holding a cup of coffee, and the other was attempting to keep things under wraps. I wonder if she has a black eye tonight? :hide: :hide2:

We had a 16-year old boy killed by lightning at one of our nearby beaches yesterdayA young man was killed by lightening here on Tuesday as well.

So where to next? How 'bout a cruise? You know, Alaska cruises are real popular this time of year. Got my camera ready!WE CAN NOT GO TO ALASKA! THEY NEED TO CHANGE THEIR POLICIES ON CONTROLING THEIR WOLF POPULATIONS!!! SNARING IS A DISGUSTING AND CRUEL SOLUTION! :soapbox:

How about a cruise somewhere else?

I think that it won't be too much longer and then he'll be home with us! :clappy:Terrific news. :hug:

Is anyone else up this early?Welcome Flower! I'm not on line as early as you, but many of us (Diane and I for sure) are up just after 5. If we could conscript someone to come and do our early morning runnings around, we could join you for a chat.....but methinks that wont be happening anytime soon! Maybe Flower could just bring the ingredients for cookies and Emily can whip them together for us? It might be safer that way! :thumbsup:

Anybody want to go to the Chamber board meeting with me?This just triggered another thought..... Ken, why are there soooooo many Rotary Ribfests right now? There have been 4 in my immediate area in the past 4 weeks! Aren't they gonna run outta pigs?

drummerboy
07-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Amazingly, we seem to be in a bit of a quiet time right now, so this is a good time to hit the road.

Everybody packed and ready? Let's go.