PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Tournament: Goofy Region

DizneyFreak2002
06-21-2008, 03:19 PM
The Minnie Mouse is complete... Here are the results:

Chef Mickey's defeated Hurricane Hanna's Grill; Garden Grill defeated Aunt Polly's Dockside Inn; 50's Prime Time Cafe barely edges Ghirardelli's; and Pecos Bill defeated Captain Cooke's Snack Company...

The Goofy Region games will now begin... Voting will be cast the same way as the previous regions.... Remember, I am going to list all 8 restaurants in the region in the poll... I am listing them as if it were the brackets you were looking at... Multiple votes are allowed for the poll... When voting, please only vote for 4 of the restaurants..

Here are the match ups:

1) California Grill faces 8) Dino Bites
2) Yachtsman Steakhouse faces 7) Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe
3) Bongos Cuban Cafe faces 6) Riverside Mill
4) Tangierine Cafe faces 5) Sci-Fi Dine In Theater

When voting, please keep these match ups in mind... Please vote for one restaurant per match up, up to 4 votes... Rememeber, you will be allowed multiple votes...

All should go smooth just like the previous two regions....

Remember to keep track of the brackets here... The brackets have been u[dated to feature all the completed regions:

Disney Dining Tournament (http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=278703)

Ok, on to the beginning of the tournament.. Happy voting!!!

GrmGrninGost
06-22-2008, 07:28 AM
Anywhere but Sci-Fi! Oh, by the way, great tournament! :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-22-2008, 08:35 AM
I agree...anywhere but Sci-Fi!

I also voted for Riverside...love their stuffed french toast :thumbsup:

beksy
06-22-2008, 11:09 AM
I just wanted to say thanks for setting up this tournament. I am really enjoying voting (I love polls!) and seeing the results and comments. Thanks for the effort you put in to making it all happen! :mickey:

Kairi_7378
06-22-2008, 11:17 AM
4 vs 5 will be an interesting match up... particularly since Tangerine Cafe seems to be an overlooked eatery at Epcot.

DizneyFreak2002
06-22-2008, 11:45 AM
Anywhere but Sci-Fi! Oh, by the way, great tournament! :mickey:

I just wanted to say thanks for setting up this tournament. I am really enjoying voting (I love polls!) and seeing the results and comments. Thanks for the effort you put in to making it all happen! :mickey:

Thank you... Glad you are enjoying it... Just make sure you stay buckled in.. We are in for a long ride....

Seems like we have two interesting matches going here... Two very close games are playing out...

Tangierine Cafe/Sci Fi are very close, as is Bongos Cuban Cafe/Riverside Mill.... There is still 24 more hours to vote... The other polls had 60 voters, so far we are at 30... So, there are still a lot of you who haven't voted yet... Fear not, as there is still time...

Let's see who pulls out these two contests to move on to round 2....

pdrlkr
06-22-2008, 01:54 PM
Hard choice but we went with Bongos Cuban Cafe! :thumbsup: :mickey:

BritCody
06-22-2008, 03:01 PM
We might have a few upsets in this region!!!

DizneyFreak2002
06-23-2008, 12:07 PM
WOW... voting will come down to the very end as Sci Fi leads Tangierine Cafe by 1 little vote.... Rivermill started to pull away from Bongos, but, that contest is still extremely close... Let's see who pulls out the victories as this poll closes this afternoon...