PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining Issue

KayDee
06-21-2008, 02:26 PM
Hi all,

We need some advice. We are booked for free dining in September. However one of our party needs to leave in the middle of the vacation. What problems does this pose for us? We were just going to leave the reservation the way that it is (whole party staying the entire time). Please let us know what will happen?

Thanks

TammiMcMan
06-21-2008, 04:39 PM
I think you're okay here, as all parties on the reservation will be present when you check-in. You probably want to be sure that you are only purchasing the one day base ticket because everyone listed on the reservation needs to have the same exact package at check-in. You can upgrade the tickets separately after check-in, so those staying the full time will have the amount of days they need and the person leaving early can get a park ticket with fewer days.

I'm sure someone with more experience can confirm that you'll be all set.

magicofdisney
06-21-2008, 04:43 PM
This same situation happened with us. My mom needed to leave early because my dad was sick and he didn't come with us. Like the pp stated, you do need everyone at check-in, but nothing requires them to stay the entire time.

KayDee
06-21-2008, 06:59 PM
Kinda feels like cheating since we will be able to use his remaining dining credits. This was all good news to hear. Thanks for the quick replies.