PDA

View Full Version : Sept. 6-13. First Meet!

Simba'sBud
06-21-2008, 09:58 AM
My DW and I will be down during free dining in Sept. and would LOVE the opportunity to meet some of you in person. I know there is already a thread for Sept., but it was very general and I wanted to be a little more specific to the week we would be there. Our schedule is fairly flexible, so anyone willing to meet may be able to help out with the time and destination.

You guys are great! :number1:

cal5755
06-21-2008, 10:36 AM
My family will be arriving September 12th and we are staying until the 22nd. I know that on the 12th we have Epcot scheduled for ADR's and park time... I would also love to meet some fellow intercotees!!

tinkerbellybutton
06-21-2008, 12:04 PM
We will be there from the 8th to the 15th. FREE FOOD! :yay: If you want to try to set something up for a meet we're game! We're staying at POR.

Simba'sBud
06-21-2008, 12:38 PM
We are staying at POR also. We have a request for a mansion room. We might could possibly do the meet somewhere at the resort? Just PM me and let me know what you think.

Simba'sBud
06-21-2008, 12:48 PM
I know that on the 12th we have Epcot scheduled for ADR's and park time...

We will actually be at Epcot for EMH that evening with dinner ressies at San Angel! There's lots of great places to do a meet there! As a matter of fact, an Illuminations meet that evening would be absolutely fantastic. I've only seen Illuminations once (but will never miss it again), so any suggestions on good locations are greatly accepted. Thanks guys, and we look forward to meeting some of you!!

Could you possibly do this as well, tinkerbellybutton?

MickeyandTink
06-24-2008, 12:41 AM
We'll be there the 6 - 13th as well. Not sure what DW has planned for us on the 12th, but I suspect it will be Epcot since that is EMH night (I think). Would love to meet some fellow Intercotees. :smickey:

tinkerbellybutton
06-24-2008, 11:01 AM
We will actually be at Epcot for EMH that evening with dinner ressies at San Angel! There's lots of great places to do a meet there! As a matter of fact, an Illuminations meet that evening would be absolutely fantastic. I've only seen Illuminations once (but will never miss it again), so any suggestions on good locations are greatly accepted. Thanks guys, and we look forward to meeting some of you!!

Could you possibly do this as well, tinkerbellybutton?

Sure that actually sounds great, I would love to meet for Illuminations if y'all are up for that.

tinkerbellybutton
06-25-2008, 02:21 AM
Hey all, figured I'd give this thread a bump and let anyone here that will be in the world on sept 12th know that we are trying to get an illuminations meet during evening EMH. We've got to iron out details but it sounds like there are at least a few who will be there. Anyone have any good ideas of where to meet and watch? There is one little catch, I need to make sure I get to the meet spot early enough so that I'm not staring at buns :blush: I will be using my W/C. So when we set it up anyone who wants to show up bright and early can come have a sit with us and we can visit before the show. I'm posting this in both Sept. threads. Anyone who wants to weigh in, hop on over to the "Sept. 6-13. First Meet!" and give us a shout. :thumbsup:

Simba'sBud
06-26-2008, 03:37 PM
So, does anyone have any suggestions yet on where would be a good spot to watch the show and do this meet? We are really anxious to see how this will turn out. Hopefully everyone can come! :mickey3:

trudisneygal
06-27-2008, 01:00 PM
Hi everyone! I'm Simba'sbud's DW and I'm bumping this up so we can get a set meet place and time. We're so excited!

tinkerbellybutton
06-27-2008, 02:12 PM
Hello Mrs. Simba'sbud. ;) I've got a few errands to run right off but when I get home I can check the times (park hours etc. and what time Illuminations is) for the 12th and then maybe we can come up with a few spots for people to choose from.(we can go with the majority) I pm'd your DH about another possible meet with our 2 families for breakfast, if you guys are still game I can call WDW dining and see if we should make ressies or if they think it would be fine to just walk in. I'm glad you guys are staying at our favorite resort! Talk to you soon. Can't wait!

BTW any cast members who might be able to join us for Illuminations as well would be wonderful. Have a great day all!

MMouse6937
07-01-2008, 12:22 AM
Traci, we're in for the 12th. We're going to be at the EMHs anyways. Let me know where and what time. I'll be looking for the little person in the w/c looking up at buns!! ;) Can't wait to meet you guys, so fun!!

tinkerbellybutton
07-02-2008, 07:43 PM
Traci, we're in for the 12th. We're going to be at the EMHs anyways. Let me know where and what time. I'll be looking for the little person in the w/c looking up at buns!! ;) Can't wait to meet you guys, so fun!!

:funny: You are too funny!!! I'm not familiar with most viewing areas so any suggestions from ayone would be great. I know the view from around Canada is pretty nice, we usually sit somewhere in that vicinity.
I'm not sure what time Illuminations starts, I'll look it up and post it in the morning.

Sarah, I'm sure we're going to find a way to make it. It was looking pretty bleak yesterday when I posted in JQ but I'm much more confident about it. We may end up walking to Fla, but we'll be there. ;) Can't wait to meet you all!!

MMouse6937
07-02-2008, 08:14 PM
:funny: You are too funny!!! I'm not familiar with most viewing areas so any suggestions from ayone would be great. I know the view from around Canada is pretty nice, we usually sit somewhere in that vicinity.
I'm not sure what time Illuminations starts, I'll look it up and post it in the morning.

Sarah, I'm sure we're going to find a way to make it. It was looking pretty bleak yesterday when I posted in JQ but I'm much more confident about it. We may end up walking to Fla, but we'll be there. ;) Can't wait to meet you all!!

We are so looking forward to it!! Illuminations starts at 9:00, and yes Canada is a pretty good area, or a little farther down around the UK. I think there's a wheelchair area there too so you wouldn't have to worry about looking over anyone! Can't wait to meet you all!!

DisneyDudet
07-07-2008, 03:20 PM
We will be at WDW at that time as well, but we already have tickets to the MNSSHP on the 12!!!!

Maybe I can meet up with some others on another day?

Bethis26fan
07-08-2008, 10:32 AM
We will be there sept 6-12 we are going to MNSSHP on the 9th if anyone else is. We are also staying at ASMovies.

Are plans are
6th=dtd
7th=MK
8th=DHS
9th=AK(am) MK for the party
10th=Epcot
11th=MK
12th=going home after breakfast at Kona

tinkerbellybutton
07-13-2008, 08:18 PM
Hey guys, Why don't we go ahead and set up a meet on the 12th for Illuminations, it will be a blast. For those who an't make it come up with some ideas and maybe we can work something else out as well. Talk to you all soon!

pianobabe
07-13-2008, 11:03 PM
Hey Guys!! I just noticed this thread. DH and I will be at WDW Sept. 10th-21st. We will be at Epcot on the 12th. An Illuminations meet sounds wonderful. Is everyone invited?:blush: We would love to take part.

tinkerbellybutton
07-13-2008, 11:22 PM
Hey Guys!! I just noticed this thread. DH and I will be at WDW Sept. 10th-21st. We will be at Epcot on the 12th. An Illuminations meet sounds wonderful. Is everyone invited?:blush: We would love to take part.

Yes, everyone who wants to come is more than welcome, the more. we still need tofigure out a definate time but the meet will be in between UK and Canada in WS.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-14-2008, 11:40 AM
Well, since I am always here at WDW, I can probably come, if someone let's me know in a PM the date and times.

I think that I should get an Intercot boat at JC. That would be a fun, private cruise.

tinkerbellybutton
07-14-2008, 06:19 PM
Hey Sarah, What do you say about 7 or 7:30 on the 12th for the Illuminations meet?

Simba'sBud
07-16-2008, 11:05 PM
Hello everyone! We are so excited about meeting everyone! I was thinking that it would be fun to get Intercot T''s and wear them that evening, what do you all think? We could even go as far as being color coded (like we could be in the yellow t's, Tinkerbellybutton and family in the red ones, etc...) that way we would know who to look for. Any thoughts on that? If everyone like that idea let me know!

Simba'sBud
07-16-2008, 11:09 PM
Um, BTW this is Simba's Bud's DW... I just realized that I posted that while under his SN, sorry! I haven't even told him my idea on the T's! Opps! Anyway, let me, Trudisneygal, know. Thanks!

trudisneygal
07-16-2008, 11:18 PM
We will be there sept 6-12 we are going to MNSSHP on the 9th if anyone else is. We are also staying at ASMovies.

Are plans are
6th=dtd
7th=MK
8th=DHS
9th=AK(am) MK for the party
10th=Epcot
11th=MK
12th=going home after breakfast at Kona

Hi there! We will be at the MNNSHP on the 9th, and we''d love to meet! I'm not sure what we're going to dress up as yet (it's just me and DH), but I can let you know when we decide so you can know who or what to look for. We do have ADR's at Liberty Tree for 6:20 I think. We've never been to the MNNSHP and I CAN'T WAIT!

MMouse6937
07-18-2008, 04:51 PM
Hey Sarah, What do you say about 7 or 7:30 on the 12th for the Illuminations meet?
Traci, I think 7:00ish is great. We are going to HDD at 5:00 and I think we should be over there by 7:30.

Hello everyone! We are so excited about meeting everyone! I was thinking that it would be fun to get Intercot T''s and wear them that evening, what do you all think?
I ordered my Intercot navy tshirt and hat here a couple weeks ago. I planned on wearing it that night probably, that way you all can pick me out!

Looking forward to seeing everyong!! :thumbsup:

Simba'sBud
07-18-2008, 10:32 PM
We might actually be sliding in a little late since we have ADR's at San Angel at 7:15. We will head that way as soon as dinner is over. We tried to get an earlier ressie, but since it's free dining, slots were very limited. We will get our shirts and have them on so you guys can pick us out as well.

See you then!! :thumbsup:

pianobabe
07-19-2008, 06:18 PM
7ish sounds great. We are ordering our Intercot shirts now.

1EeyoreFan
07-19-2008, 07:25 PM
Hey All! We will be staying at ASMo Sept. 7-14
We would love to meet up if there's room for 3 more!

MMouse6937
07-21-2008, 11:52 AM

Absolutely, as you can see were planning on Illuminations on the 12th and then EMHs. Some of us will be wearing Intercot t-shirts etc. We will probably meet somewhere around Canada, but I'm not sure that has been finalized yet. Stop on by!! :)

tinkerbellybutton
07-22-2008, 02:02 PM

We definately have room for 3 more! It would be great if we had a huge group!

Sarah, I still think it would be best to meet near the UK side of Canada. I think 7:00 sounds great I will get there around then but no hurry for anyone else, like I said, I want a spot where I'm not staring at bottoms ;) and sometime before the trip I will PM anyone who wants my cell # in case someone can't find us in the crowd.

I got my INTERCOT T-shirt and hat long ago and I wil wear the hat that night.

pianobabe
07-22-2008, 04:12 PM
I am excited about this meet. I've never done one before. DH and I will be there.

Rhonda and Michael

tinkerbellybutton
07-24-2008, 08:55 AM
I am excited about this meet. I've never done one before. DH and I will be there.

Rhonda and Michael
:yay: Can't wait to see you.

2MuchWDFun
07-28-2008, 05:53 PM
We have ADR's at Rose and Crown on the 12th at 7:20 and we're hoping to view Illuminations from the patio. We can't even stop by early since we'll be going to our ADR at around 7pm.

We're staying at POFQ from Sep 9th-16th.
Are there any other meets scheduled at an EMH ie: MK EMH on Sunday 9/14; or a meet at the Adventurers Club (we want to go before they close!)? Anyone staying at POR or POFQ during this time? We could take the boat over to DTD and spend a couple of hours at AC.

1EeyoreFan
07-28-2008, 09:39 PM
I would love to see the AC before it closes but we will be traveling with DD who is only 3. I guess I will have to live vicariously through all of your reports. ;)

I do look forward to meeting you all!

tinkerbellybutton
07-31-2008, 07:32 PM
We wouldn't mind going back to AC before they close either. If you want to toss out a date and time we will let you know if we can make it. That would be fun ;)

it would also be good for those who can't meet up with us at Epcot. Those of us who want to do both can. We would love to do both :)