PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Royal Table?

pdrlkr
06-20-2008, 09:10 PM
On our last trip we met a family that told us they could not book Cinderella's Royal Table because they are only a party of three. The cast member told them the smallest party the could book is four. Is this really true? This doesn't seem very Disney like. :confused:

jokat
06-20-2008, 09:37 PM
Hmmm...I don't think so. Way back in 2001, DH and I ate as a couple at CRT. For our upcoming trip, we have an ADR for our DD's 3rd b-day. This ADR really only "counts" DH and I since our DD is booked on the trip as a 2yo. So I say no worries on the smaller parties. Good luck to you!

disneydeb
06-20-2008, 09:38 PM
Last October, Princess Amy, Princess Brittany and I booked for three for lunch at CRT.

ElenitaB
06-20-2008, 10:19 PM
We've eaten at CRT several times with a party of three (me, my DS and my cousin/his godmother).

Interesting, no?

Zippy 1
06-20-2008, 10:28 PM
Ww ate at CRT in November as a party of 3. It was a great time. I hope you get an ADR there.:mickey:

Kairi_7378
06-20-2008, 10:52 PM
I've read about many couples eating at CRT... sounds like the person you talked to misunderstood the CM.

jonahbear2006
06-20-2008, 11:04 PM
You dont have to have 4 people. My friend went with her husband and there was only the two of them. When we went we told them 5 on the phone and they said they didnt have a spot for us but then she asked if we had a baby and we said yes, and she said well I have a table for 6, you can have then. So, it will go by whether or not there is a table for your numbered party left available. That is why it is so hard to book there, they don't leave unused seats.

beksy
06-20-2008, 11:49 PM
My sister and I ate there in February without a problem and it was just the two of us. It was a great experience (we got a table next to the windows) so I hope you can get ressies! :mickey:

*Liz*
06-21-2008, 01:39 AM
Not true. My boyfriend and I have reservations for dinner on October 12th. :mickey:

Simba'sBud
06-21-2008, 11:17 AM
Yeah, my DW and I had breakfast there 2 years ago for our anniversary. I did notice that almost all the tables were set up to accommodate 4 or more, but there were several parties of 2 and 3 around us.

disneylovinmom
06-21-2008, 01:30 PM
My family of 3 ate there for lunch in December. I have never heard such nonsense. Maybe there was just a misunderstanding when your friend was told that.

henry.james.s
06-22-2008, 08:33 AM
I've gone there solo...totaly wrong info for sure!!

TheRustyScupper
06-22-2008, 08:58 AM
1) OK, let's back up the bus a moment.
2) The CM on the phone could have been correct.
3) Tables for 2-3 can go quickly.
4) So, at that time, there could have been nothing for less than four.
5) Any CM can easily see on the screen that there are 2 & 3 tables.

joanna71985
06-22-2008, 09:32 AM
I have eaten at CRT by myself, and most likely will be doing so again for my birthday in July.

Aggie97
06-22-2008, 05:26 PM
1) OK, let's back up the bus a moment.
2) The CM on the phone could have been correct.
3) Tables for 2-3 can go quickly.
4) So, at that time, there could have been nothing for less than four.
5) Any CM can easily see on the screen that there are 2 & 3 tables.

It's just my husband and I, and we've had this occur a number of times at several WDW restaurants -- ADRs available only for parties of four or more. It seems reasonable that this could be what happened to the family of three at CRT. :mickey:

henry.james.s
06-22-2008, 05:45 PM
It's just my husband and I, and we've had this occur a number of times at several WDW restaurants -- ADRs available only for parties of four or more. It seems reasonable that this could be what happened to the family of three at CRT. :mickey:

In all my solo trips (40+) I've never been told this when making ADR's for any TS restaurant.
Not saying it isn't true that it's happened but I've never even heard of this before.
My trip in Dec no problem with any of my 20 ADR's.

Aggie97
06-22-2008, 06:15 PM
In all my solo trips (40+) I've never been told this when making ADR's for any TS restaurant.
Not saying it isn't true that it's happened but I've never even heard of this before.
My trip in Dec no problem with any of my 20 ADR's.

We haven't run into the no-less-than-four issue when making ADRs several months or weeks in advance, but we have when trying to make or change reservations just before our trip or while we are at WDW (at Jiko last week and the Yachtsman Steakhouse in Feb.). Not to say that I don't expect availability issues at that point, but sometimes we do luck out! :)

1EeyoreFan
06-22-2008, 08:36 PM
We are leaving in 77 days and have ADRs for lunch for myself, DH and DD3. We had no problem getting a ressie for 3. Hope this helps.