PDA

View Full Version : How do you identify intercot group?

disneymom15
06-20-2008, 01:43 PM
I'm thinking of meeting up with the Intercot meet and greet at Epcot in Aug. How can I tell them apart from all the other people?

Strmchsr
06-20-2008, 02:50 PM
Generally in the meet and greet forum people will note exactly when and where to meet and how to identify the group. You just have to keep checking.

In general, though. I can usually tell an intercoter because they are the one who actually looks like she/he knows what they're doing. :D

OhToodles!
06-20-2008, 03:15 PM
I was just thinking about this - a way to idenity Intercotees. I'm not planning a meet or anything. But I thought it would be interesting if everyone that was a member of Intercot wore something when they were in the parks to distinguish themselves (whether it's for a meet or just by themselves and happen to see other Intercotees) - maybe just a brightly colored wristband or something. Of course everyone would have to wear the same color - Intercot could even sell them so they'd be the same. Just an idea! Does any of that make sense?

DisneyWhirled
06-20-2008, 03:27 PM
Having been part of a meet before (in fact with the wonderful people you are planning on meeting in August)....

Look for the funest (is that a word??) bunch of people having a great time!! One word of caution, though...these meets become addicting!!

Have a great time!! I will think of you all!!

DisneyWhirled
06-20-2008, 03:29 PM
I was just thinking about this - a way to idenity Intercotees. I'm not planning a meet or anything. But I thought it would be interesting if everyone that was a member of Intercot wore something when they were in the parks to distinguish themselves (whether it's for a meet or just by themselves and happen to see other Intercotees) - maybe just a brightly colored wristband or something. Of course everyone would have to wear the same color - Intercot could even sell them so they'd be the same. Just an idea! Does any of that make sense?

There is another site that has lime green. How about MICKEY RED for Intercot?!?!

Strmchsr
06-20-2008, 03:46 PM
If you look at the tab at the top of the site that says "Intercot Shop" you can get your intercot apparel there - hats, shirts, etc - which would identify you to everyone.

tinkerbellybutton
06-20-2008, 04:26 PM
Well, I recognized Mrs. Garibaldi by her INTERCOT jacket at animal kingdom and this past weekend Greg was smart enough to wear a bright yellow INTERCOT t-shirt. Other than that I went to a meet at a set place, set time and it was easy to pick them out by the warm smiles!

SgtTigger
06-20-2008, 07:08 PM
OK i set up a meet and I had a tripod with a big sign that said INTERCOT........

Then I hung lightsticks from the sign........

You could see it form a mile away........:eyes:

Then the first person that came up went to the wrong people........... :shake:

I tried my best........ but it does make for a great story.......:funny:

:cop: :tigger:

disneydeb
06-20-2008, 09:10 PM
Last October, several of us from the JQ portion of Intercot met outside Ghiradelli at DTD, we traded cell # so, I called one of my buddies when my cab dropped me off at DTD. I was walking toward the meet telling Christine what I was wearing and my description. She still didn't see me, still on the phone,I said " I'm waving, I'm waving"she saw me and I found my group!!!

It was like meeting old friends for the very first time! So very much worth it!:thumbsup:

kakn7294
06-21-2008, 12:41 AM
Having been part of a meet before (in fact with the wonderful people you are planning on meeting in August)....

Look for the funest (is that a word??) bunch of people having a great time!! One word of caution, though...these meets become addicting!!

Have a great time!! I will think of you all!!Awww, you're so sweet! We'll be thinking of you too - are you sure you can't come?

Since Kristen and I seem to be in charge of these meets, maybe I'll make a sign or something. I don't have any Intercot clothing - maybe I'll get a hat. Otherwise, just look for the group of people having the most fun! Monday's meet is that the Margarita stand by Mexico and Friday's meet is just outside of the bakery in Norway - if you show up late to either, we'll be sitting around at the tables.