PDA

View Full Version : Stacey from Resort TV

DisneyWhirled
06-20-2008, 12:14 PM
Another post out here reminded me of something I meant to mention recently.

"Our" Stacey is in a commercial for TW cable. Has anyone seen it? DH is not convinced it is her, but there is no denying her look and voice.

The commercial is a guy watching TW cable and either having problems with the remote, or flipping through channels (I can't remember). "Stacey" comes over and takes the remote and solves the problem.

Silly, but I just thought it was neat to see her outside of resort TV.

If you want the link, PM me. Maybe you can help settle an argument! :)

TBY2225
06-20-2008, 12:56 PM
Not sure of the commercial, but I know she is an actress and was in a movie recently and has done other acting in the past!

murphy1
06-22-2008, 10:14 AM
It must have been her. A lot of us have seen Dave, the guy from the 2005 WDW planning DVD on commercials, I like him.

LauraleeH
06-22-2008, 01:27 PM
I haven't seen any of those, but I did see Erin from 2005 in a new tv show a while back. Of course, it's already canceled, but it was still cool to see!

DizneyFreak2002
06-22-2008, 04:24 PM
Her full name is Stacey J. Awad... Look her up on IMDB...

Here are two things she was involded in:

Live host for the WNBA's Los Angeles Sparks games at the Staples Center in Downtown Los Angeles.

Host of the promotional television show, The Top 7 Must Sees, for Walt Disney World. The show aired on 5/5/2005 and is going to continue with updates through 2008.

She was recently in a movie called Me & you, Us, Forever..

Her resume is available to be viewed at IMDB, and she has her own website...

TikiGoddess
06-22-2008, 05:21 PM
She has also done some interviews on the WDW Today podcast. It's interesting to hear her talk about how they film the Top Seven segments.

TikiG