PDA

View Full Version : Date Osbourne Lights will start?

McGoofy
06-20-2008, 12:44 AM
Does anybody know the date that DHS will start showing the Osbourne Spectacle of Lights? I realized today that Holidays Around the World at Epcot will not start until 11/28/08. I have a November trip planned to take my mom for a few days. She wanted to see the Christmas festivities at WDW, but we are leaving WDW on 11/25.:( I am hoping that we will be able to work in some Christmas festivities. I wish Holidays Around the World at Epcot would start at the beginning of that week. That's my favorite. We are missing it by just a few days.:(

kelly.garrett
06-20-2008, 07:12 AM
According to Disney's website they start Nov. 28th as well. Looks like you'll just miss them. Sorry.

Dyanna
06-20-2008, 09:37 AM
I am not happy at all about this. We planned our trip for the 2nd week of Nov. The last 2 years they started the lights around this time & this is why we made our plans when we did. Of course I complained to WDW a few weeks ago but did not get any reply. Typical for me.

DDuck66
06-20-2008, 03:29 PM
They have started around the 15th of November the last 2 or 3 years running. Maybe they are actually trying to keep the holidays near the actual holidays. I hope they start in the middle of November. We went last Dec 15th and it was CRAZY!!!!!

McGoofy
06-20-2008, 04:07 PM
We planned our trip for the 2nd week of Nov. The last 2 years they started the lights around this time & this is why we made our plans when we did.

That's what I thought as well. That's the same reason we planned our trip for when we did. I didn't know they would be changing it to later dates this year. Now I am bummed.:(