PDA

View Full Version : photopass

ransam
06-19-2008, 02:15 PM
I was looking for some info on Photo pass. I went to their website, and found prices on most things, but couldn't find any prices on how much the cd was. can anyone help me w/ that? My buddy since gradeschool is taking his daughter for the first time, and i told him he should use it so they can both be in the pic. but we couldn't find out how much the cd was, how many pics came w/ it, etc...

thanks

TinkiTime1989
06-19-2008, 02:32 PM
The CD is $99 if pre-ordered, and I believe $125 if bought in the parks. It includes all pictures taken by Disney PhotoPass Photographers.

Disneyatic
06-19-2008, 04:07 PM
The CD is $99 if pre-ordered, and I believe $125 if bought in the parks. It includes all pictures taken by Disney PhotoPass Photographers.

You can also edit your pictures on the Photopass website before you order and add all sorts of park logos and characters.....do this before you order and all the extra pictures you created are on the CD then too!
There are also a few rides (Test Track) that you swipe your photopass and the ride picture goes into the account.

Did you go to the photopass website? That is where you can pre-order the CD.
I am pretty sure you also have the option to cancel the order for the CD is you didn't get as many pics as you thought and it ends up not being beneficial.

katzctkpt
06-19-2008, 05:06 PM

I think I also read you could set up appts with an additional fee to have photos taken at your resort that can be added to the CD. Pre order is the best way to go and have the photographers snap away each time you see them. The only ride that I know that does photopass is tt. It was the test one but, I thought it was gonna be done with all rides soon.

Mrs Bus Driver
06-19-2008, 07:05 PM
Hi I've been trying to find information on the photo pass site about pre-ordering but there doesn't seem to be anything. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks:mickey:

scootch713
06-19-2008, 10:19 PM
http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx

Mrs Bus Driver
06-20-2008, 11:00 AM
Thanks! So glad you posted that link. I hoping I can use this for ride photos (since we usually buy some anyway) and would also like to try the special photo by HM. Anything else will be a bonus :rocks: Thank You again this will really help make our trip special. :mickey:

KylesMom
06-20-2008, 12:26 PM
Thanks, Scootch713 - I just placed my preorder! :mickey:

Tygger7
06-20-2008, 01:59 PM
Thanks! So glad you posted that link. I hoping I can use this for ride photos (since we usually buy some anyway) and would also like to try the special photo by HM. Anything else will be a bonus :rocks: Thank You again this will really help make our trip special. :mickey:

Unfortunately, the only "ride" photo that you can use Photopass is Test Track. All of the others, you have to buy at the end of the ride.

Also, don't forget to do the "Baby Simba" photo at AK, and Captain Hook (near POC) at MK. :mickey:

DisneyCouture
06-20-2008, 03:43 PM
Thanks for the info I have been looking for the preorder site.

Magic Smiles
06-22-2008, 10:58 AM

I was told by a CM that the HM special photo is only done early in the morning. We saw it set up one morning around 10:00 and were planning on doing it after our ride on HM. They were gone when we got out.:sob: Never saw it set up again and we were there for 12 days. As someone else mentioned the only ride that accepts the Photopass is Test Track.
We just received our pre-order Photopass CD. We ended up with so many photos after adding the borders, etc that we actually received two CD. The pre-order is a great deal, not only is the CD cheaper but it also includes shipping, which to Canada was something like $17.00.

Mrs Bus Driver
06-26-2008, 07:09 PM
Thanks for the info about the HM photo:hmghost:, as we are going late Sept, early Oct maybe they will expand the hours (I hope :D) or we will just have to make the effort. And I know that test track is the only ride right now, but I thought I read on another thread that they were going to expand it to other rides:coaster: that they were testing it on TT. Anyhow its still a good deal I plan on using it before Disney bigwigs change their minds and raise the price.:mickey: