PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Royal Table: Between Lunch & Dinner Times

LeeAnn
06-19-2008, 01:00 PM
Helping 2 faimiles plan a trip. They want to go to Cinderella's Royal Table
We couldn't get ADR for 8 (especially after 180 days).

Was able to get ADR for 2:35P (Lunch). Lunch times ends @ 3:00pm. Is that the last ADR time? Or do the have to leave then? Don't want to rush the experience.

Able to get ADR for 4:00P (Dinner). Now I know that is only for the Godmother. If they got there early, is there a possible to see some princesses. 4:00P is the the first dinner ADR. Will they make them wait to 4:00PM on the know.

Hoping that the 2 families may meet up upstairs. Is that a possibility?

Has anyone done the Dinner? What's your experience? They kids are earl teens so we may be OK w/ just the Godmother. Please let know what you think of the experience and the food (quality and quanity)?

Thank you.

wendy*darling
06-19-2008, 07:36 PM
I can't answer about the experience itself, or the food, but I can tell you no one is asked to leave between lunch and dinner.

The last LUNCH ADR time is 3:00.
The first DINNER ADR time is 4:00.
The lunchtime characters may disappear at 4pm, but otherwise everything should be the same, and those dining will be allowed to finish their meals at their own pace.

Since your friends have different ADR times, they might see each in the dining room. It's not a very big room. The lunch family may be finishing up when the dinner family is seated. But 90 minutes is a long time for lunch- so they may actually be done before the later ADR time.