PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Tournament: Minnie Mouse Region

DizneyFreak2002
06-19-2008, 11:45 AM
The Donald Duck Region is complete... Here are the results:

Boma easily defeated Splash Terrace; Coral Reef destroyed ABC Commissary; Liberty Tree Tavern took down Roaring Forks; and in our closest contest yet, Cantina de San Angel edged Hollywood & Vine by 2 last minute votes...

The Minnie Mouse Region now begins... Voting will be cast the same way as the previous regions.... Remember, I am going to list all 8 restaurants in the region in the poll... I am listing them as if it were the brackets you were looking at... Multiple votes are allowed for the poll... When voting, please only vote for 4 of the restaurants..

Here are the match ups:

1) Chef Mickey's faces 8) Hurricane Hanna's Grill
2) Garden Grill faces 7) Aunt Polly's Dockside Inn
3) 50's Prime Time Cafe faces 6) Ghirardelli's
4) Pecos Bill faces 5) Captain Cook's Snack Company

When voting, please keep these match ups in mind... Please vote for one restaurant per match up, up to 4 votes... Rememeber, you will be allowed multiple votes...

All should go smooth just like the previous two regions....

Remember to keep track of the brackets here:

Disney Dining Tournament (http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=278703)

Ok, on to the beginning of the tournament.. Happy voting!!!

dolphinmickey9170
06-19-2008, 12:01 PM
Here are my picks

1) Chef Mickey's - Awesome atmostphere, characters and food.
2) Garden Grill - same reasons as above.
6) Ghirardelli's - Ice Cream for dinner, how can you go wrong. I just do not like 50's...too showy for our family.
4) Pecos Bill - That toppings bar is all I need to say...right? However, I just can't miss a good chili cheese fry snack credit!! WOOHOO:mickey:

BritCody
06-19-2008, 12:35 PM
Chef Mickey's, Garden Grill, Ghirardelli, and Pecos Bill for me. Looks like we will have a very intersting 3 vs 6!!!

bruin1344
06-19-2008, 01:10 PM
i love pecos bill, one of my favorite counterservices

the only other two places i ate at are 50s & Ghirardelli's, i voted 50s even though i find the food and theming mediocre, i like ghirardelli ice cream but thats all they have

beksy
06-19-2008, 03:42 PM
Chef Mickey's and Garden Grill, our two favorite character meals so no question there! We had the best service and food and character interaction at these 2 places! :mickey: The third was harder but I went with 50's. We enjoyed the experience and the food was above average but the server could have been a little more into the roll. Overall, though, we would go back. Ghiradelli's is wonderful but just for dessert. Pecos Bill is one of our favorite CS. We went there several times on our last trip (the location is great in itself!) and loved the variety and toppings bar! :cloud9: Plus, we can then make a beeline for POTC, Splash, or BTMRR!:thumbsup:

avantgardeinker
06-19-2008, 04:24 PM
I voted for:

Chef Mickey's - Food is great and the character interaction can't be beat!

Garden Grill (never been to either in this match up, but Garden Grill has the better menu)

50's Prime Time Cafe - Love the food and LOVE the schtick!!

Peco Bill - Best CS burger on property!

:mickey:

Polynesian Dweller
06-19-2008, 07:10 PM
This could be a group where people haven't tried several of these. More folks will end up at the one's in the parks and DTD than at the resorts.

GrmGrninGost
06-19-2008, 11:53 PM
Great contest! :mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
06-20-2008, 11:54 AM
Wow... another awesome region playing out here... Staying true, the top seeds are winning... There is a close contest between the 3 seed 50's Prime Time Cafe and the 6 seed Ghiradelli's... Seems like 50's Prime Time Cafe is starting to pull away though...

pdrlkr
06-20-2008, 09:03 PM
We love Chef Mickey's! :thumbsup: :mickey: