PDA

View Full Version : Autograph books?

minnie-mouse
06-19-2008, 09:04 AM
Where can I buy the Dinsey autograph books for the characters to sign on our trip?

Lynn J Mc
06-19-2008, 09:26 AM
Just about every store and kiosk has them as soon as you get to Disney. The gift shops at the resorts and the gift shops that are at the front of each park are the best places. Get it first thing so you don't miss any. I love to scrapbook and one year I got a cheap, generic one at a Dollar Store before we left and I decorated the front of it with my niece's name and stickers of the princesses. Then the face characters all addressed her by name and she thought it was so cool. Now she is older and only wants a Disney one.

korkelsmom
06-19-2008, 10:20 AM
I bought two sets before we went to Disney...if your trip is far enough away you can do this also. Just search online I got two whole little sets...the book and matching pen in a clear tote with handle. I only paid like 15 dollars for both...with shipping and everything. I saved some $$ doing that. We drove to Disney last time and my sister didn't have any for her kids so we went down to the local Wally World and she got two for like $3 a piece. They weren't as nice but the kids didn't care.

Belle619
06-19-2008, 11:19 AM
I've seen a lot of toy stores/gift shops/card shops that have little Disney notepads for cheaper than what you'd buy in the parks.

minnie-mouse
06-19-2008, 01:19 PM
I bought two sets before we went to Disney...if your trip is far enough away you can do this also. Just search online I got two whole little sets...the book and matching pen in a clear tote with handle. I only paid like 15 dollars for both...with shipping and everything.

Thanks Jenny, what website did you order those from, they sounds cute? I have time and would love to give my DDs something fun like that.

katzctkpt
06-23-2008, 12:03 AM
We bought ours at the resort gift shop before heading to the parks. You could look outside of disney for themed books to use as autograph books that would be less expensive.