PDA

View Full Version : 2 more days

nemo'smom
06-19-2008, 08:41 AM
and we are leaving for Disney. We are going to be at the parks on MOnday, Wednesday, and Friday. My boyfriends boss went to Epcot last we and said that it wasn't really all that busy. Can anyone tell me how busy it has been for the last couple of weeks of june.

I mean no matter what we are still going but a little info would be nice to know:cloud9:

KineGirl
06-19-2008, 11:26 AM
idk about what its like right this moment this year but Ive been in the end of June in the past and it gets pretty pretty busy with schools being out. I would imagine Friday would be the busiest day. The good news is is that it doesnt matter because you are still going to have so much fun its crazy!! :mickey: Im going in July which is CRAZY busy and SUPER hot but I dont care because alls good in the World. :cloud9:

Have fun Fun FUN! :wave:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
06-19-2008, 11:52 AM
It's fairly busy (not unbearable) and VERY VERY VERY hot. Bring ponchos or umbrellas too. We've been getting a lot of rain.

Although, attendance has been going down right now. We expect it to pick up for the 4th of July, but it's not as busy as last year.

nemo'smom
06-19-2008, 12:01 PM
Cool, Thanks ya'll. I'm not worried about any of the bad things ( weather or crowds) because I know we will still have fun. I was curious about the crowds. i can't wait. The only thing that I am worried about it my son is 6 and I don't think he is going to have the patence to wait in line for a very long time. I guess he'll have to get over it huh:mickey:

LudwigVonDrake
06-21-2008, 03:07 PM
Have a great trip! :wave: