PDA

View Full Version : Obtaining Ride photos after leaving?

GrumpyFan
06-18-2008, 01:42 PM
My wife and I had a great ride photo on Expedition Everest, but didn't buy it. Is there a way to do this after the fact? I still know the number.

Imagineer1981
06-18-2008, 01:52 PM
How long ago was the trip? I don't think they keep them more than a day

GrumpyFan
06-18-2008, 02:58 PM
It was last Friday (6/13).

EeyoresBestFriend
06-18-2008, 03:36 PM
This won't help you now, but for future trips ~ I always have those photos added to my Photopass and then we have at least a month to decide if we want them, after we are back home.
Good Luck!:mickey:

kdsjjb
06-18-2008, 03:53 PM
This won't help you now, but for future trips ~ I always have those photos added to my Photopass and then we have at least a month to decide if we want them, after we are back home.
Good Luck!:mickey:

How do you do this?

I thought that Test Track was the only ride photo that could be added to PhotoPass?

GrumpyFan
06-18-2008, 04:00 PM
If the photos were still available, and able to be printed, I would be willing to pay somebody to go get them for me.

dmosher
06-18-2008, 04:03 PM
If the old method is still the same, after the day is up (or sooner) Disney deletes them to make room for the next round of visitors, Sorry ... but yours are probably long gone.
:pipes:
D

GrumpyFan
06-18-2008, 04:12 PM
If that's so, it seems like Disney's missing a huge opportunity to make more money and sell those pictures. I'm sure it would take more than I realize, but they should give you a reference number maybe printed on a piece of paper, and store them on a server for 30 days or so, then if you were still interested, allow you to purchase them via the internet.

GrumpyFan
06-20-2008, 12:57 PM
I found out the answer, and some interesting info about the current system. The answer is no, it can't be done, outside of the day it took place. Also, the only place currently where they can add photos to Photopass is Testtrack. The reason apparently, is all of the other ride locations fall under an outside contract, and they're waiting for it to expire so they can modify it. Interesting, considering Expedition Everest was added after they made Test Track available to do this (I think).