PDA

View Full Version : Made our honeymoon ADRs!

damhnade
06-18-2008, 12:07 PM
I'm so excited! I had both of our cell phones dialing this morning because I was afraid we would be on hold forever and might not get what we want. We weren't on hold at all! Got connected to a CM immediately. Got everything we wanted, save for Raglan Road and Yak & Yeti. Apparently, these you must make at 180 days, not 180 +10. I'm not too worried. Here's what we're doing:
12/15: lunch at 50's Primetime Cafe, dinner at Hollywood Brown Derby
12/16: lunch at Teppan Edo, dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table (we have tickets to MVMCP that night)
12/17: Donald's Safari Breakfast (this was a must for FH), Yak & Yeti, Spirit of Aloha
12/18: Crystal Palace, Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch, and dinner at Coral Reef
12/19: Ohana Best Friends Breakfast, Le Cellier, and Raglan Road

They also let us make reservations for the 20th at Victoria & Albert's even though we won't be staying on property after the 19th. Yay!

We have never stayed on-site nor eaten at ANY of the table-service restaurants so we are pretty psyched. We know the dining will take up a lot of time and it will be a lot of food, but we can handle it. ;)

Kairi_7378
06-18-2008, 01:05 PM
Those all sound great! Are you on the deluxe dining plan?

Are you using the Brown Derby for the Fantasmic Dinner package? We ate there in March and we loved it.

damhnade
06-18-2008, 01:26 PM
We are on the basic plan right now, but we will most likely be upgrading.

We are doing the Fantasmic dinner package. Lunch is at 1:30 with dinner at 4:30. Let's see if we can actually eat anything for dinner! Really I just want to try the grapefruit cake.

#1disneyfan
06-18-2008, 01:48 PM
WOW that is a lot of food!

CONGRATS on your upcoming Nuptials!

Have a great Honeymoon!

damhnade
06-18-2008, 02:24 PM
WOW that is a lot of food!

CONGRATS on your upcoming Nuptials!

Have a great Honeymoon!

Yes, yes it is. We decided we would rather take it easy and enjoy the food this time in WDW since we've only ever done snacks and the occasional counter-service meal.

Thank you!

DisneyCouture
06-18-2008, 03:26 PM
Hope you have a magical time on your honeymoon!Looks like you have some great ADR's.:bride::groom:

brewcrew26
06-18-2008, 09:49 PM
Wow, that's a lot of food! I thought we planned our vacation around a lot of food!!

I think you said you're on the dining plan, but I'm just concerned that you won't be able to eat everything at all of your restaurants. When we went on our honeymoon in April, we found all the portions to be huge (and we're pretty hearty eaters). Some days the 1 TS and a snack were more than enough. While we enjoyed everything we ate -- we went to a lot of same places as you will be like LTT, Crystal Palace, Le Cellier and Prime Time Cafe.

Are you planning to be eating full meals at all these places? DH thinks you may just be overloaded with all your food choices. They're all great places, but if you're eating full meals, be prepared to be stuffed!

But, you have made some excellent choices and I'm sure V&A's will be a fabulously romantic time for you both!

damhnade
06-19-2008, 09:00 AM
Wow, that's a lot of food! I thought we planned our vacation around a lot of food!!

I think you said you're on the dining plan, but I'm just concerned that you won't be able to eat everything at all of your restaurants. When we went on our honeymoon in April, we found all the portions to be huge (and we're pretty hearty eaters). Some days the 1 TS and a snack were more than enough. While we enjoyed everything we ate -- we went to a lot of same places as you will be like LTT, Crystal Palace, Le Cellier and Prime Time Cafe.

Are you planning to be eating full meals at all these places? DH thinks you may just be overloaded with all your food choices. They're all great places, but if you're eating full meals, be prepared to be stuffed!

But, you have made some excellent choices and I'm sure V&A's will be a fabulously romantic time for you both!

Thanks! We will probably end up using 1 TS credit and paying for an additional entree out-of-pocket at some of the places if it gets too much. I just can't resist not going to all these places!