PDA

View Full Version : Keys

cknorr28
06-18-2008, 06:59 AM
If anyone is interested Home Depot has house keys with Mickey on them. We just bought a new house and needed a couple keys so now I have Mickey in my pocket.

WDWFanatic
06-18-2008, 08:21 AM
We sell the Disney keys at my store. We also have tinerkerbell, hannah montana, HSM, and a bunch of the the classic disney folks. They are really fun keys.

They also make them for sports team also. I almost wish I had more keys to carry ;)

Gottaluvgoof
06-18-2008, 08:31 AM
I didn't know that, but I actually do need to get some keys made. Sounds like a plan. :mickey:

KylesMom
06-18-2008, 09:16 AM
I actually got my Mickey house keys from THD last spring, and they are very durable. The printing on them still looks brand new. It's nice, too, when we go on vacation & give family members keys to take care of the house, cat, plants, etc. They know exactly whose house key it is! :mickey:

meldan98
06-18-2008, 05:40 PM
I saw the Disney keys over a year ago and I was really excited about them. I couldn't wait to get the keys to our new house so I could get Disney keys. I took our keys in the day after we got them and the Disney keys are too big and I couldn't get them. I was so dissappointed!!!

Beast_fanatic
06-18-2008, 10:23 PM
I've had mine for quite awhile now and they are just now starting to show signs of wear.

I accidentally left my keys laying in another room at work the other day, and one of my coworkers was able to return them to their rightful owner because he knew I was a big Mickey fan. :blush:

By the way, the keys are also available at Lowe's.

Marilyn Michetti
06-22-2008, 01:21 PM
I take care of DD's dogs when she and SIL are both working. (They're nurses - 12 hr. shifts). I got a Pluto key made for their house. Now, I always know which one to use.

Don't you know, I just bought a Toyota Prius - no key needed. No complaints tho' - not at 58.2 just running around.:thumbsup:

pdrlkr
06-22-2008, 01:48 PM
Already got them! :thumbsup: :mickey:

Young@Heart
06-22-2008, 11:40 PM
Cool! Thanks for the heads up! I wonder if they'll be the right size for our house keys? I had no idea these existed. Does anyone have a pic of one?

TheDuckRocks
06-23-2008, 09:39 AM
My hubby just brought one home for me on Saturday with Donald, Goofy, Minnie and Mickey on it. He also tried to get one for my granddaughter with Elvis on it but it doesn't fit their housekey. Being that she's only slightly spoiled he bought her a blank. Yes, my 10 year old DGD is a huge Elvis fan.........carries an Elvis purse, has a play room completely decorated with Elvis stuff, including framed original LPs that used to be mine back in the 50s! No Hannah Montana or Jones Bros. for this girl.