PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood brown derby question

Mackflava99
06-17-2008, 02:03 PM
Is there a dress code at the HBD? I saw a segment on the food network about the HBD and it seemed like everyone was dressed up? i will be in shorts that day-
We are doing the Fantasmic pacckage- any hints on what to expect?

wendy*darling
06-17-2008, 02:18 PM
The Hollywood Brown Derby is a Signature Restaurant, and so the business casual dress code is recommended.
I believe this is the only Signature place inside a theme park, so I imagine they see a lot more shorts than, say, Citricos does.

I have eaten here a couple of times. Since we do not usually return to the resort to change for dinner, we usually wear "nicer shorts" that day. ;)
Khakis and a golf shirt for DH, capris and a nice top for me. That attire works at all of the Signature Restaurants, by the way.

murphy1
06-17-2008, 03:03 PM
I saw that program and just think it was locals going in for a bite to eat and weren't there all day. I know my friends and I used to dress up to go to an Epcot restaurant when I lived there. I agree, just wear maybe a nice pair of khakis and a blouse, but it's Florida, so don't worry too much.

Natazu
06-17-2008, 10:27 PM
We tend to wander into Brown Derby in whatever we're wearing in the parks.

Belle619
06-18-2008, 12:44 PM
Yes, we did the Fantasmic dinner package on the last trip and we were in denim capris and Disney t-shirts - didn't feel out of place at all!