PDA

View Full Version : Just got off the phone...

iDisney
06-17-2008, 08:04 AM
I just hung up from booking my ADR's for my December trip! I ended up calling at about 7:11 am simply because I fell back asleep when the alarm went off. :oops: The poor lady had to call me back because her computer was being fussy! :badpc: At any rate, I got to eat at all of the places I picked at around the times I picked, save for LeCellier. I still got in, just nowhere near the time I had hoped. She even purchased my MVMCP ticket for me! I figured I would have to call another number.

6:10 pm Ohana
9:10 pm LeCellier (I had hoped for 6!)
6:00 pm Boma
6:30 pm Hollywood and Vine (I had hoped for the fantasmic dinner package but it was all booked! What a difference 11 minutes makes!)
5:30 pm California Grill

I'm so excited! The only place on my list that I have ever been to was California Grill. I decided that on this trip I was going to try (mostly) new things. 180 days and counting...

DisneyorBust
06-17-2008, 08:20 AM
Congratulations on booking your ADR's! It is nice to take that next step toward your WDW vacation. Have a great time!

DisneyCouture
06-17-2008, 08:44 AM
Isn't crazy how things get booked up so fast?! I am glad that u got what u wanted for the most part. A similar thing happened to me too with LeCellier. Have a great time on your trip!

daparish
06-17-2008, 10:14 AM
I just hung up from booking my ADR's for my December trip! I ended up calling at about 7:11 am simply because I fell back asleep when the alarm went off. :oops: ...

When in December is your trip? Mine is December 6-13 and I have not made my ADRs yet. I hope I am not to late.

iDisney
06-17-2008, 12:50 PM
I am going to be there from the 14th through the 20th, but I was only booking dining for the 15 through the 19th. I actually arrive in the early afternoon on the 14 so I figured I would just fly by the seat of my pants that day and/or stick with CS meals. (I am using that TS meal for Cali Grill.) Then I leave in the morning on the 20th so again, no dining plans then.

If I were you I would begin booking ASAP! I don't mean to worry you but I was 11 minutes late in calling and I almost didn't get in to LeCellier. (World Showcase closes at 9:30 that night.) You still might be able to get some of the places you want, just at odd hours. Good luck!

Nut4DW
06-17-2008, 01:00 PM
Congrats on getting what you wanted. I know what you mean about the timing. I got up early to book our adrs just for that reason. We too got everything we wanted just not always the time. Our Chef Mickey breakfast isn't until 11:20, but that is ok with us as that is the day we plan on looking at all the Christmas decorations at the monorail resorts. I can't believe how quickly the December times book up. :party: