PDA

View Full Version : Strollers

mnhockey
06-16-2008, 09:54 PM
Just checking on what the current stroller prices are

mickeys_princess_mom
06-16-2008, 10:21 PM
$15/day for a single passenger stroller, and $31/day for a double. There is a discount (I think $13/day for a single..) if you rent it for length of stay. You can check this out further on the Disney site and keep clicking till you get to "Guest Services".
:wave:

Sunshine1010
06-16-2008, 10:40 PM
I'm staying 9 days, but only needing a stroller for 6 or 7 days.

Can I still get the discount?

The days I need one are not consecutive days.

CleveRocks
06-16-2008, 10:50 PM
The discount is NOT for "length of stay." That is a misnomer. The stroller rental CMs at the parks don't know how long you are staying for. They don't even know if you are staying at a WDW resort or not!

It is a MULTI-DAY rental. You choose how many days total you want to rent strollers for, and you pay for all of the rentals in advance. The multi-day discount is $2/day for a single and $4/day for a double (making the multi-day prices $13/day for the single and $27/day for the double).

The days don't have to be consecutive. In fact, the rental passes you receive never expire. Unused rental passes are also good for a full refund, with your cash register receipt.

DISNEYLOVERS5
06-16-2008, 10:57 PM
That Is Just Too Expensive!!

Sunshine1010
06-17-2008, 12:24 AM
CleveRocks -

THANK YOU. That answered all my questions. AND...I had no idea I could get a refund on unused days. That is sooo good to know!

mickeys_princess_mom
06-17-2008, 12:35 AM
The discount is NOT for "length of stay." That is a misnomer. The stroller rental CMs at the parks don't know how long you are staying for. They don't even know if you are staying at a WDW resort or not!

It is a MULTI-DAY rental. You choose how many days total you want to rent strollers for, and you pay for all of the rentals in advance. The multi-day discount is $2/day for a single and $4/day for a double (making the multi-day prices $13/day for the single and $27/day for the double).

The days don't have to be consecutive. In fact, the rental passes you receive never expire. Unused rental passes are also good for a full refund, with your cash register receipt.
Thanks for clarifying. Never heard the last part before. Always learning here!

javaqueen11
06-17-2008, 10:10 AM
another question about the strollers- how does it work when you're leaving a park for the night?do you just leave the stroller parked somewhere or do you have to wait on line and check back in and return the stroller? thanks.

Sunshine1010
06-17-2008, 10:26 AM
There's never been a line to turn them back in. You literally just walk up and hand it to them. You can make it quicker by grabbing some of your stuff out of the stroller before you actually turn it in. Out of all the times I've used their strollers, I've never had to wait in line to turn them in.

thumperbug
06-17-2008, 10:33 AM
Save a ton of money on a rental and just buy yourself an umbrella stroller for $15-$20. Well worth it and if you don't want it at the end of your trip...pass it on to another party who could it is...and the savings of a rental. :mickey:

Septbride2002
06-17-2008, 10:35 AM
I encourage you to bring your own stroller if possible :mickey:

~Amanda

Brainiak5
06-17-2008, 07:11 PM
we just bought a double jogging stroller on ebay for $125 as it was going to be cheaper than renting a double for the week. the added benefit is that the stroller you own can bring exhausted kids from the bus to your room :mickey:

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
06-17-2008, 09:12 PM
We are bringing our Baby Trend sit/stand stroller as well... So the 20 month can ride much of the time, and our toddler can stand in back or sit or walk next to us, and it is easy for her to get on and off.

We paid $105 with free shipping. We will be at the parks for 7 days.

If we bought the multi day rental... it would have come to $189. So we are saving $$, and saving the hassel of carrying our kids from the park to the bus, and the bus to the room.

Last year we had the graco duo glider for the 2 of them, which was even larger andmore bulky, and we had not issues getting on and off the busses.